Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth? Or swelling?

I just started nbe with fso oil and massages on the 15th of this month. So it's only been about a week. I have already seen some good results, but how do I know if this is permanent growth or just swelling??
I just started my period tuesday of this week. I remember reading somewhere to measure four days after my period..is that right?
Because my breasts are definitely fuller than they have ever been! But is it too soon to already be seeing permanent growth?
Thanks everyone!

I think it might just be swelling as it's only been a week, but I think it's amazing, and good news for you, that you've already seen some results already.

I'm not sure how long before it becomes permanent, but I would say at least a good few months.

I've not read about measuring four days after your period, but I do remember reading something about measuring approximately 1 week after your period, as your 'period swelling' will have gone down by this time, and therefore will get a more accurate reading.

I vote swelling too... Mine vary so much during the day.... just like my weight that I really don't count it as growth till the end of the month... my body swells and contracts so much... when I was tight lacing with a corset.... if I tightened it up in the morning by noon I was in so much pain from my body expanding due to fluid intake.... but if I tightened it before bed it was loose when I woke.... loosing fluids over night....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon