Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

echapman's program. :)

Are you sure the new zits aren't just from your next visit from your aunt Flo?

Hmmm... good points.

As for my diet, that could very well be the case. I am absolutely MISERABLE right now. I am craving a salad more than a girl should haha. I am saying no to soft drinks right now and I haven't touched a Monster in a week and a half, so at least that is a start. Once things settle down here I am cutting out all processed foods and kissing all this beautiful southern cooking goodbye.

And the zit thing was most definitely BB cream related. I have stopped using it and my bumps are going away. Whoop!

As for boob progress I still have not measured, but I can see a difference and my fiance even mentioned it. They hurt all the time and feel fuller, and after I shower they look bigger for some reason. Ole lefty needs to stop getting ahead of herself, though. ;p
I hope I don't lose it all during my period, but I know that is likely. I am a bit worried I am going to grow too fast and not be able to fit in my wedding dress by November, but I know that probably won't happen.

I am attaching a picture WITH NIPPLES. "You mean you don't have huge black dots on your breasts?!" you say? Nope!

You can tell what I mean by my left breast looking bigger. I hope they catch up to each other. :/ (picture is mirrored, so right one looks bigger)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-08-2013, 01:11 PM)echapman Wrote:  Hmmm... good points.

As for my diet, that could very well be the case. I am absolutely MISERABLE right now. I am craving a salad more than a girl should haha. I am saying no to soft drinks right now and I haven't touched a Monster in a week and a half, so at least that is a start. Once things settle down here I am cutting out all processed foods and kissing all this beautiful southern cooking goodbye.

If you're craving salad like that you're probably deficient in a number of the B complex vitamins and possibly C. Maybe A. Depends how you make you salad, if you use a dressing, and if it's a fatty based dressing for the A.

But if you've been eating lots of southern style cooking you're probably not deficient in A, or D, or E... And probably not in Biotin. They cook with LOTS of fat. LOTS of it.

(28-08-2013, 01:11 PM)echapman Wrote:  And the zit thing was most definitely BB cream related. I have stopped using it and my bumps are going away. Whoop!

Yay! That's at least one problem solved quite easily then!

(28-08-2013, 01:11 PM)echapman Wrote:  As for boob progress I still have not measured, but I can see a difference and my fiance even mentioned it. They hurt all the time and feel fuller, and after I shower they look bigger for some reason. Ole lefty needs to stop getting ahead of herself, though. ;p
I hope I don't lose it all during my period, but I know that is likely. I am a bit worried I am going to grow too fast and not be able to fit in my wedding dress by November, but I know that probably won't happen.

Well, you never know actually... Some girls are forever slow growers and others get shocked by serious sudden growth like, full cup sizes in just months! Me... Forever slow. It might get a little faster when I stop actively dieting, but probably not much.

(28-08-2013, 01:11 PM)echapman Wrote:  I am attaching a picture WITH NIPPLES. "You mean you don't have huge black dots on your breasts?!" you say? Nope!

You can tell what I mean by my left breast looking bigger. I hope they catch up to each other. :/ (picture is mirrored, so right one looks bigger)

Yep! I can definitely see the progress already! As for the left getting ahead... Nothing new there... Happens to the vast majority of us... Some actually have it REALLY bad, as much as two cup sizes difference! Most it's not more than a cup size. Mine seem to be about half a cup size different. Yours look scary similar to mine! Just a little bigger!

(28-08-2013, 01:49 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  If you're craving salad like that you're probably deficient in a number of the B complex vitamins and possibly C. Maybe A. Depends how you make you salad, if you use a dressing, and if it's a fatty based dressing for the A.

And K! How the heck did I forget K! In fact... K's probably even more likely than anything else. K is almost entirely only gotten from fresh dark leafy greens. It's pretty strongly present in other veggies as well, but dark leafy greens == abundance!

A quick fix for that is to garnish more of your food with basil. Basil is the single highest food source for K. Garnish at the absolute last minute though. As soon as the basil hits any kind of serious heat about half your vitamin K is GONE!

(28-08-2013, 01:11 PM)echapman Wrote:  I am attaching a picture WITH NIPPLES. "You mean you don't have huge black dots on your breasts?!" you say? Nope!

Wow!! Those are SOOOO pretty!! Why would you WNT to hide them?? Lol. If I haven't said it before, I'll say it now, I would be SOOO proud to have those on MY chest!!!! Hopefully soon!! I hope you have much continued success, congrats on the wedding and I hope the marriage lasts a LONG time, I'm sure that if the girls get much bigger, the dress-maker can make adjustments.
Take care!!

You have beautiful boobies! Mine are different in size too and slightly more noticeable then yours. Only in my case the left one is the smaller one. You look like you can be a B cup Smile

Oh, hell yeah! A B-cup for sure!!

@AbiDrew85- Thank you SO much for all this information! The vitamin K thing makes a lot of sense, because before my diet went down the drain I was making a lot of dark greens! Collard greens, sauteed spinach, kale chips, salads with spinach... every night. You are seriously the Yoda of nbe :p. Also, at least if ours look similar you kinda know what to expect as yours grow. We are boob twins!

Also a HUGE thanks to everyone on here. I never thought of my boobs as much more than too small, but now I am feeling like "hey, these aren't too bad to be little!". I love how supportive of each other everyone here is, because nbe is a really big lifestyle change and it's not as easy as taking a pill once a day and jumping three cup sizes like the makers of most breast enlargement supplements want us to believe. And trying to explain it to friends, significant others, and family members can be hard and sometimes embarrassing. They just sort of roll their eyes, because "if that were possible, don't you think everyone would be doing it?" Um, no. If everyone did this where would plastic surgeons get their money? Okay... sorry for the mini rant. I guess I am saying that we have a really cool community going on here and I am glad I found it. Smile

In breastly news, I am eat up with strep throat and so I have not been taking my supplements like I should be. I have been lucky to get them down once a day since my throat is soooo swollen and burns with the intensity of a thousand suns every time I drink water (my mom says I'm dramatic, no idea where she would get that.) I tried to do my massages last night, but I took codeine cough syrup right before getting in the shower and I only got 100 rotations in before it was time to go lie down or possibly drown in the shower haha. While I am still experiencing the random pains, I do not feel nearly as full and firm as I have been. Sad day.
I am kind of thinking maybe I should lose a bit of weight before I really worry about my progress anyways. I have never really gained or lost in my breasts, but I don't know if that will change once I start growing. I weighed in at 143 pounds last night at the doctor's, and I would like to lose 3-5 pounds. I am 5 foot 9, so I think 135 is probably the smallest I should get with my body type. I have a super bony upper body and I hate how much my sternum sticks out, so I would like to keep as much as I can. I just want my tummy to go away! Oh and for my butt and thighs to smooth out some.

(30-08-2013, 03:35 PM)echapman Wrote:  @AbiDrew85- Thank you SO much for all this information! The vitamin K thing makes a lot of sense, because before my diet went down the drain I was making a lot of dark greens! Collard greens, sauteed spinach, kale chips, salads with spinach... every night. You are seriously the Yoda of nbe :p. Also, at least if ours look similar you kinda know what to expect as yours grow. We are boob twins!

LOL... I don't know about that... But I do seem to just store up knowledge like a sponge lol.

And yeah! That'll be nice to have a nice frame of reference slightly ahead of me! We can help keep each other on track too! lol.

(30-08-2013, 03:35 PM)echapman Wrote:  Okay... sorry for the mini rant. I guess I am saying that we have a really cool community going on here and I am glad I found it. Smile

Hey, it's OK. It is a cool community here. Glad I found it too.

(30-08-2013, 03:35 PM)echapman Wrote:  In breastly news, I am eat up with strep throat and so I have not been taking my supplements like I should be. I have been lucky to get them down once a day since my throat is soooo swollen and burns with the intensity of a thousand suns every time I drink water (my mom says I'm dramatic, no idea where she would get that.) I tried to do my massages last night, but I took codeine cough syrup right before getting in the shower and I only got 100 rotations in before it was time to go lie down or possibly drown in the shower haha. While I am still experiencing the random pains, I do not feel nearly as full and firm as I have been. Sad day.

Ouch! I do understand though. I'm getting slaughtered by an ear infection myself. Just noticed yesterday I have a HORRIBLE mold problem in one of the corners of my bedroom, so I'm thinking that's maybe been contributing towards getting me sick so much lately. Need to do something about it too... My little (big!) bro is SUPPOSED to be on it... It's certainly not an area I'm any good in! I know my strengths and that ain't one lol!

(30-08-2013, 03:35 PM)echapman Wrote:  I am kind of thinking maybe I should lose a bit of weight before I really worry about my progress anyways. I have never really gained or lost in my breasts, but I don't know if that will change once I start growing. I weighed in at 143 pounds last night at the doctor's, and I would like to lose 3-5 pounds. I am 5 foot 9, so I think 135 is probably the smallest I should get with my body type. I have a super bony upper body and I hate how much my sternum sticks out, so I would like to keep as much as I can. I just want my tummy to go away! Oh and for my butt and thighs to smooth out some.

Hey now. Losing weight and NBE are DEFINITELY not always mutually exclusive. If you do things right, you can definitely do both. I'm proof!

We are different in height. I'm only 5'4". You're more my "little" bro's height lol. I'm aiming for 125 minimum before I start gaining again... so yeah, with a similar looking frame and bust but bigger and taller I'd say 135's a fair target for a minimum. You WILL put back on as you grow your breasts. Not too too much, breasts aren't nearly as heavy as they sometimes feel like!

After an extremely cruddy weekend where I spent 90% of the time knocked out on codeine cough syrup, I am finally feeling human again. @AbiDrew85, I hope your ears are feeling better!

I have finally located the tape measure (also found out there is a rat in my garage the size of my pomeranian...) so here are my measurements! Hopefully I am doing this correctly

Under the breast- 30.5 in
Nipple- almost 34 in
Top of boobies- 32.5

According to online calculators, that is a 32 B! Whoop! Now only if that size wasn't so hard to find. I looked everywhere I could afford this past weekend, and the selections were either strangely made or not cute.

I am anxious to get back to the way things were going before the whole strep thing punched me in the face. Yesterday I made a secret pinterest board to hoard all my nbe wishlist items ;p. Right now I am still on just the fenugreek and the GroBust and the massages, and I am starting them back today in full force. I think Grobust has been good to sort of "awaken" my tatas, but once this bottle runs out I don't think I will re-purchase. I could buy all the ingredients separately and get much better results.
I am listening to the rockmelon ringtone and I am interested in subliminals as well, so any suggestions on those are welcome. I tried so hard to get into Blake Talks, but I am off my medication for ADD and trying to do natural things for it and my brain wants to start channel flipping any time I try to lie down and listen to him. I think I will have to stick to background noise until I get it under control.

I am going to gradually start adding in different herbs, and like many I have read a lot about chiyomilk's plan and I think I have come up with something that will work for me and my tiny budget.

Because I started swelling so quickly within the first week and I have no time or money for wedding dress alterations, I am going to take things slow and then really ramp up after the wedding. I was that girl whose boobs jumped up a cup size as soon as I started birth control (sadly they went away when I switched because of insurance), so I think I have potential to get good results.

Sooooo next month I am starting-

This PM
http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Answer-Pueraria-Mirifica-Vegetarian/dp/B003HEVFIW/?keywords=pueraria+mirifica&qid=1378135202&ref=sr_1_2&ie=UTF8&sr=8-2

Probably only one a day, as well as my fenugreek and Grobust if I haven't run out. I will also cycle it.

The month after that I will up my dose.

After the wedding I plan to add maca, collagen, red clover, and sheep placenta. I'm also going to add some multi-vitamins and/or calcium with mag & D.

Sorry for the especially long post. Happy growing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon