Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie questions- progress from routine but one breast is bigger than the other?

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this website, and to naturally enhancing my figure and I have some questions if you have some more experience than I do.
First off, I am 19 years old, 5' 1" and 125lbs and wear a 36C. I've just started a steady routine (for a little less than a month) of Fenugreek and Red Clover; 2 capsules of Fenugreek twice a day with food and one Red Clover capsule in the morning with breakfast. I'm happy because I'm seeing results already (yay!!), but my left breast is already bigger than my right. I am right handed, though i don't know if that makes a difference or not. Has this happened to any of you? Is it because maybe it was bigger to begin with, and having them grow more makes it more pronounced? Will the right catch up eventually? I would be a little upset if they were permanently lopsided, even though its not too noticeable, like a whole cup size.

Second, both of these supplements will not affect fertility in any way right? From what I've read they wont, but just to makes sure I want confirmation from others lol Tongue

And lastly, if I stop taking these supplements will they return back to their normal size?

Any other tips would definitely be appreciated, thank you!!! xx

(21-08-2013, 03:34 AM)lavender77 Wrote:  Hello everyone!

I'm new to this website, and to naturally enhancing my figure and I have some questions if you have some more experience than I do.

Welcome! We're all glad to help, for the most part.

(21-08-2013, 03:34 AM)lavender77 Wrote:  First off, I am 19 years old, 5' 1" and 125lbs and wear a 36C. I've just started a steady routine (for a little less than a month) of

Welll.... Are you sure you were already done with your natural development? I mean... 19 is really a little bit early yet. It's entirely your choice and decision of course, in ANY country I know of you're over the age of majority now so your parents have no say and they'd be the only ones who did even if you weren't. But. For what it's worth it's generally suggested not to use herbs until you're completely done with normal development. Which is usually no earlier than your age now, but more often 20-21. No later generally than 21. Just... Some advice that you maybe didn't want.

But now on to the other stuff.

(21-08-2013, 03:34 AM)lavender77 Wrote:  Fenugreek and Red Clover; 2 capsules of Fenugreek twice a day with food and one Red Clover capsule in the morning with breakfast.

Pretty solid program if you're done with regular development. You're enhancing your entire overall balance without unbalancing anything, though you're not really enhancing the differentials, may even be decreasing them, though not by much if so.

A little explanation of my brief summary... I used at least one term which may require some additional background: You see, your hormones follow a natural cycle, and there's peaks and valleys in that cycle. The "differentials" are how high the peaks are compared to how low the valleys are. It's one of my personal pet theories, backed up by actual anecdotes of people who've played around with that factor, that the greater the differential in a given cycle, the greater the growth potential becomes.

A certain threshold on the minimums and maximums has to be met for there to be any growth at all though...

(21-08-2013, 03:34 AM)lavender77 Wrote:  I'm happy because I'm seeing results already (yay!!), but my left breast is already bigger than my right. I am right handed, though i don't know if that makes a difference or not. Has this happened to any of you? Is it because maybe it was bigger to begin with, and having them grow more makes it more pronounced? Will the right catch up eventually? I would be a little upset if they were permanently lopsided, even though its not too noticeable, like a whole cup size.

Results are a definite yay! And the breast size difference is indeed normal. I don't know if handedness has anything to do with it at all, but the statistic I've heard is that typically it's the left breast that's bigger. And it usually stays that way. Might be more or less pronounced at any given time, but it's always there.

So yes. Definitely happens to me. And happens to many girls.

And also yes, because it was likely already bigger to begin with, and yes, growing more could make it more pronounced at times. Not consistently though.

The right will likely ALMOST catch up at times, making it less apparent, and then lag again. Then ALMOST catch up again... With any real luck you ought to end up with them more or less being unnoticeable in the difference in the main. Especially when wearing a decent bra and with clothes on.

You can also maybe try to coax the right into developing a little more/faster by using topicals and using them more on the right. Or even only on the right. Or getting a noogleberry and doing suction only on the right. Or mainly on the right.

There's little evidence whether this does or does not work right now, but, it's at least worth a try if it's that bad. Mine are presently maybe a half cup different.

(21-08-2013, 03:34 AM)lavender77 Wrote:  Second, both of these supplements will not affect fertility in any way right? From what I've read they wont, but just to makes sure I want confirmation from others lol Tongue

Shouldn't. Especially being used the way you're using them.

(21-08-2013, 03:34 AM)lavender77 Wrote:  And lastly, if I stop taking these supplements will they return back to their normal size?

Presently not entirely tested. It's possible. It's also possible they'll stay. And it's also possible they'll shrink some but not all the way to "normal" size. And it's even slimly possible they'll deflate some from where they are now.

Exactly why each situation occurs as they do is presently untested and unknown. So what might happen in your case... Can't say.

(21-08-2013, 03:34 AM)lavender77 Wrote:  Any other tips would definitely be appreciated, thank you!!! xx

Nothing else from me, at least, at this time. Honestly though... You're completely sure you were done with your normal development?

(21-08-2013, 03:34 AM)lavender77 Wrote:  Any other tips would definitely be appreciated, thank you!!! xx

Nothing else from me, at least, at this time. Honestly though... You're completely sure you were done with your normal development?
[/quote]

Absolutely sure, I remember my doctor telling me I was done growing/developing in my high school years (definitely an early bloomer). I'm almost twenty though if that helps.

(21-08-2013, 04:11 AM)lavender77 Wrote:  Absolutely sure, I remember my doctor telling me I was done growing/developing in my high school years (definitely an early bloomer). I'm almost twenty though if that helps.

Well OK then! Keep on rockin' it then!

I hope you can understand my concern about that though... it really is entirely way too easy to screw things up when you're still developing normally.

Just be careful of possible weight gain at your height and current weight. If you did not do a test panel of all of your hormones, you are playing with fire.

Its wise to do this at least, being as young as you are, you may have high enough hormonal output. You've got to be responsible when things go wrong if they do. But if you are indeed low in some hormone(s) then make sure you are supplementing with the right herbs. If anything you will be really fertile (if you are supplementing correctly).

(21-08-2013, 03:34 AM)lavender77 Wrote:  Hello everyone!

First off, I am 19 years old, 5' 1" and 125lbs and wear a 36C. I've just started a steady routine (for a little less than a month) of Fenugreek and Red Clover; 2 capsules of Fenugreek twice a day with food and one Red Clover capsule in the morning with breakfast. I'm happy because I'm seeing results already (yay!!), but my left breast is already bigger than my right. I am right handed, though i don't know if that makes a difference or not. Has this happened to any of you? Is it because maybe it was bigger to begin with, and having them grow more makes it more pronounced? Will the right catch up eventually? I would be a little upset if they were permanently lopsided, even though its not too noticeable, like a whole cup size.

Second, both of these supplements will not affect fertility in any way right? From what I've read they wont, but just to makes sure I want confirmation from others lol Tongue

And lastly, if I stop taking these supplements will they return back to their normal size?

Any other tips would definitely be appreciated, thank you!!! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon