Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Green Papaya, Generic BO, SP & More 4 Sale!

***Attention*** Tinctures for SALE!

Since I am having to rule all possibilities of traces of gluten, I am clearing out my brewing cupboard!

Here's what I have just brewed in cupboard for about 6 months or longer:

-about 5 oz of Pituitary gland tincture (bovine argentinian or new zealand) for.................... $20

-about 5 oz of antiandrogen ticture (Pygeum bark / Peony root)
(Mountainroseherbs.com) for................ $20

- about 5 oz of Green Papaya (yes the one for breast growth!) (Thailand source, Aliexpress) for.....................$20

- a vodka sized bottle of peruvian Maca for..... $40
- a vodka sized bottle of Antiandrogen saw palmettos ......$40
These will last a very long time!

I have taken 10 drops of maca at night with pc and I slept like a baby!

- a "Tazo" sized bottle nearly full of American Biologics brand of BO! (Bovine sourced from Argentina or Zealand) $30

It will also last a long time! These are all ready to go and be used. I was on a roll but now I am worried about my antibodies rising on my thyroid protocol, I have to be very strict. All that money down the drain. So my loss is someone elses gain.

These are ready to take so no waiting for them to brew. And if these work for you, go to the source (as I have listed) and buy.

I'll even ship items for free! I take paypal.

PM Me if interested....

Also, Ill throw in the whey tabs (10 gms of aminos), dong quai (sealed) w/ royal jelly, and some enzyme caps (free if anyone wants them since they have been open and used (expiration dates are good).

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon