Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

weird question

i dont know whats wrong everytime for example i search how a D cup breasts look like or E whatever when i look at the picture my boobs start to really ache and a lot of pain.... is that normal? im a straight girl btw..

Hey,

the same thing happens to me so I guess it's not strange. I also saw your other questions about massage. From January to July, I grew between 3-4 inches by listening to subliminals and a bit of massage but I wasn't constant with it. I'm kinda lazy. Subliminals and binaurals are hypnotherapy, it's like hypnosis just in binaurals sounds are used to grow them instead of the voice and with subliminals the voice is covered with sounds. It can speed things up, well it did in my case.

Here are a few links (they're all free) :

Binaural by Sapien Med
Subliminal from Jamz D (You need a 18+ youtube account to access this one but if you don't you can listen to a copy here.)
Binaural by Corpus Perfectum
Rockmelon Ringtone

I hope this helps you.

PS : I'm guessing you're under 18 as well? Oh and what type of massage are you doing?

Thx babe ;D
I dnt know what happened since i started massage i think i will stop.it... Im finding it rly hard to orgasm or the ' orgasms' are hurtful ( i musterbate) ... And i do vvariety of deer massage and CHI... im 17 Smile what massages did u do? And quite a wow result u hot 0o what cup.size where u and what size do u have now? Xx

I'm not completely sure about painful orgasms. There are some times when it hurts to masturbate but I don't know what it could be Huh I've gone from a 32A to a 32D/32DD. I grew mostly in June and July. Between January and around May, I only had like an inch of growth. I did the same as you, the female deer massage and chi rotations but now I'm starting the fengshui massage, which is explained here.

Oh god give me those breasts.. i dnt think u grew of nbe how old r u??

Just turned 17.

I dnt think u grew with nbe bcus u grew at once fast.. but its ama zing Smile

I wouldn't either. The only reason I do think it wasn't to do with puberty was because they were like C/B ish a few years ago and shrank.

I didnt understsnd what u said ;(

I didnt understand wiot u said

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon