Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Cleavagen?

Lightbulb 

So I want to add something else to my program because it's slow goings. I noogle, I use progesterone cream, and take zoft gum. Has anyone had experience with Clevagen? I want to hear pro's con's anything

This is the typical scam to watch out for. I'll show you what to check.

1. The Ingredients.
The ingredients in Clevagen are in insignificant amounts and can be bought for $10 a pound elsewhere.
http://www.clevagen.com/page/ingredients
If you check some people's programs here they are taking around 1000-2000 mg of each of those. And those are the ones with slow progress. The fenugreek extract might be barely adequate if it's extremely concentrated. But given that every single other ingredient is almost zero, I doubt it. They charge $50-$70 for $1 worth of herbs.

2. Stolen Pics.
Or any pics really. Almost all pics are stolen. If it looks like a model, it is. For that matter balloon boobs are usually implants; real ones are soft. You can use google images to check for similar images to find out if a pic is stolen from somewhere else.
Clevagen stole their pics from models such as Maxim model Ashley Ann Delehay, who happens to have implants:
http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/g...ehay-1.jpg

Zoft gum is likewise a scam. Make sure your progesterone cream says "progesterone" in the ingredients too. It can be made synthetically from wild yam just like you can make plastic from corn, but wild yam is not progesterone.

Usually it's better to buy herbs individually and put them together yourself. www.greenbush.net actually gives something significant unlike most, but it's still much cheaper to buy herbs yourself by the pound than to buy capsules. See what other forum people have used. Progesterone alone won't provide anything unless your body already has a lot of estrogen. Try 400 mg red clover (weak), 1000-2000 mg hops (medium) or 250-1000 mg pueraria mirifica (strong). RC hits a limit no matter how much you use. But the advantage of weaker herbs or low doses is that it's easier to handle. See the PM section of forums for how to take it.
Wink 

Thank you surfer joe I think I'll buy them separate as suggested rather than spending money on clevagen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon