Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

High levels of prolactin to prevent herbs going to lower half

Hi I have pear shaped body and I usually gain weight on my hips and thighs. I have started my nbe with PM. I am taking fenugreek to increase my prolactin levels so that benefits from PM are directed to boobs. Can any one suggest any other approach.

i took fenugreek and it made my hips/thigh bigger and gave me cellulite ,i heard on this forum that fenugreek are good for hips ,that means it will make butt/hips bigger .I didnt take any other herbs except fenugreek ,it make my boobs swell a little bit but the result are not permanent.I stop it because i dont want my butt to be any bigger .I'm a little bit of a pear shape .When i gain weight ,i gain weight on my stomach first,and then my butt and my thigh .I'm trying to find a way that help me grow boobs ,not grow butt .Have you try goat's rue ? I'm going to try goat's rue to see if it make my butt bigger .

I read on this forum that there are herbs for upper body ,herbs that increase progesterone like fennel ,or wild yam ,it may help herbs going to the upper half body ,so may be give it a try.And manganese are anti pear shape ,i read on this forum :there is a girl who takes manganese notice her "pear-shape problem" are better ,i'm pear shape so i want to read a lot of info about it

Hi msla,

Thanks for your inputs. I didnt know that progesterone directs herbs to upper body.since you have pear shaped body what is your routine to gain boobs?

i dont take herbs because i dont want my butt to become bigger,after fenugreek made my bottom half bigger, i didnt take any herbs any more,i use noogleberry

Have you ever take goat's rue ? I'm not sure about progesterone will give weight to the upper half ,that's what i read on this forum

Hi msla,

I have ordered for goat's rue.. did not try it yet. So how are you increasing your boobs without herbs

(16-08-2013, 06:15 AM)sweet Wrote:  Hi msla,

I have ordered for goat's rue.. did not try it yet. So how are you increasing your boobs without herbs

I use noogle berry ,it is a pump device ,i have AA cup breast so i started with the medium cup size .Here is the website http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=11

There is a section in this forum about Noogle berry.Noogle berry works if you are patient with it and use it for a long time.My inspiration for using Noogleberry is from Anastasia and Cheryl89 ,two members in this forum ,they have very successful rprogram

(04-08-2013, 07:11 AM)sweet Wrote:  Hi I have pear shaped body and I usually gain weight on my hips and thighs. I have started my nbe with PM. I am taking fenugreek to increase my prolactin levels so that benefits from PM are directed to boobs. Can any one suggest any other approach.

i found a very useful thread ,may be it can be helpful
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15709

Thanks msla. As per the thread estrogen is to gain weight in lower part. So can we say that pear shaped are estrogen dominant because they gain weight in lower half

(27-08-2013, 07:48 PM)sweet Wrote:  Thanks msla. As per the thread estrogen is to gain weight in lower part. So can we say that pear shaped are estrogen dominant because they gain weight in lower half

I have never known for sure about it .May be being pear-shape is not nessessary being estrogent dominant .May be there are somethings in our bodies which assign where the fat will go to, lol .But this is only my theory .I think we can do saliva test to see our hormone .If i can afford , i will try the saliva test.

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

http://www.johnleemd.com/store/prod_stest.html

The only way to increase progesterone is by applying progesterone cream on to our skin .There is no herbs taken orally can increase progesterone .I would try progesterone cream ,but currently it's expensive for me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon