Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting here... Guide me Please

Hi everyone!

I'm a 22 yo mother of two. I'm currently 125ish and I'm 5'7". I wear a size 34b cup. In high school I was a size 32b and I got pregnant when I was 18 and got up to a 36c. After that pregnancy, my breast immediately did the deflation thing and I got pregnant again a few months later when I was 19 and they did the same thing. I weighed 120 before pregnancy and 140 during and around 110 afterwards each time.

There is no fat in my breast and I cannot gain pounds. I've been between 125 and 115 since my second pregnancy 2 years ago. Its just depressing because if I life my hands over my head it looks like two wrinkled pouches there. I was never really perky which doesn't really bother me except they're deflated looking.

I regularly do chest exercises but its not helping much. I take prenatal vitamins for my hair and nails because the pregnancies also made them brittle. I don't know what to do for my breast however. I've read a few threads that recommend d ifferent things so I just wanted advice on where to start.

First i recommend starting with massage its very important for any nbe as well as firming the breast at least twice a day for 5-10 minutes with a good natural oil- baby oil or alot of body oils arent as effective, flaxseed oil is one of the best but can stain clothes i used to use it then wear an old dark tshirt to bed again in the morning before shower at the moment im using coconut oil because i just had alot its natural and smells good you.
The main methods are
Fenugreek normally with other herbs, herbs seem to cause fast swelling then growth if you stick to it the more you have to start with the faster the results.
Pueraria mirifica probably the strongest nbe its very effective with probably very little limit to amount of size increase but it normally takes longer the smaller the breasts but still effective but a little more complicated to take than other herbs because it can make late periods most women cycle this herb taking it for half of their cycle then nothing or fenugreek for the rest of the month I dont know much about cycling i took pueraria all month i got alot of permenant growth quickly using this.
Bovine ovary the best for very small or underdeveloped breasts i havent seen many people with big breasts from this but results are more permanent eg some people will only get swelling and no growth from herbs. If your slimmer or have a low protien diet you will need to add protien shakes to help this work some need kelp to.
Non Hormonal supplements MSM, collagen, hylauronic acid etc these can plump breasts and even cause growth alone in some women or you can add these to any nbe program.

we have to same story girlfran! it is so frustrating! im on month 3-4 of Pueraria mirifica 2nd week of magnesium suppliment got nothing from fenugreek but it also made me REALLLLY tired 24-7 with bad migraines! my first 2 weeks i had noticeable swelling (fenugreek and pm ) then deflated to normal after my period this month since adding magnesium it has helped in my program a lot but it is also my 3-4thmonth so some real swelling and growth should finally start lol. i am going to switch to high grade pueraria merifica (anterol) as soon as i have the money to because my brand is pm however i believe it is mixed with other things -watch out for fake brands of PM. Smile . I had also been using progesterone cream (natural) throughout my last months cycle but accidentally gave myself 2 periods lol whoops! and now i am missing my period for this month GO FIGURE :/ atleast i know my stuff is stronge lol. so today i only took my magnesium as far as growth, i have a little bit so far that is staying with me i can ALMOST even out my 32A bra both sides lol Smile GOOD LUCK research before buying anything and dont fall for commercial grade breast enhancement suppliments because they are minimum dosages for a lot of bucks :/

Heart 

As the two posts above mentioned, Fenugreek is very popular, I think it may be because it can make your sweat & urine smell like maple syrup (I dont know why lol). Pueraria mirifica (A.K.A. Kwao Krua/Butea Superba) is also a good NBE herb, it has many more benefits besides the ones for nbe.

You should do your own due diligence in researching herbs as it will be informative and you may also find the perfect herb for your situation.

Also, what kinds of chest excercises are you doing?

I've started massages with coconut oil since I heard it helps with stretch marks also. I plan on ordering a noggleberry at the end of the week and starting fennelseed oil. Would capsules do anything for me or is it only useful in massage?

Also, as far as chest exercises, I do about 50 push ups a day and the exercise where you hold a towel, hold it straight, and pull for a minute at a time (no idea what's its called) and I'm also obsessed with ab exercises even more than chest exercises.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon