Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

rateset's hardcore programme: Brava+ Bosom Beauty+Swansons BO+Volufiline+Biovea cream

(21-03-2014, 08:28 PM)rateset Wrote:  I know 8 months is more than crazy, but at the moment there is no reason for me to stop. The first 6-7 months were really a lot of hard work trying to get a decent swelling or some swelling at all and not to loose suction. I did have change on the measuring tape the whole time, but they still didn't look nice. Only short while ago they started getting the shape and I can get good swelling also on workdays. I am still struggling with the sore and that side reacts slower (have to put less pressure,otherwise it hurts,it is smaller now, so less to stretch and also less trained), but I found out that the baby powder works very well, even better than zinc cream. Now they are getting the shape, but they are still not the size nor the shape I want, but I think from this point I am more than half way through and changes will happen faster.

I have gained since the start (072013)9cm - ca 3 1/2'', you can convert cm in inch when you simply divide cm through 2,54 (9cm/2,54). That part of the journey was the hardest, starting out small is the worst case. But after I gain 4'' (should happen in the next weeks) I am supposed to be a B and from there going up a cup size is supposed to be only an 1'' difference, so getting to an A from an AA is the longest and the hardest part.

I started out with 86cm overbust, 80cm underbust and my goal with brava is to reach 100cm, which is supposed to make me a D, we'll see about that-if it looks like a D.. so 5cm or 2'' more. That is supposed happen somewhere in july according to my plans, but in order to keep 100cm after I stop I should do a few weeks more, so perhaps till august..so ca 5 months more

Your routine is perfect, so many hours and only 8h breaks in between..but I cannot invest the hours during the week because of the work, during the week I can do at the most 12, but on weekends I do marathons and I think if I could do not longer than 8h between the sessions it would give me much better progress. They look much nicer 8h later than 12h..

I don't think BB is working, I had to make a break for a week, because I was ill and since than no period..hmm, don't know if its because of BB...and for the growth, I don't think it did much if anything at all.

ur results are really encouraging and so is ur post Smile i was kinda getting disappointed with my results as after 12 hours all i can c is a little volume not a difference in size which i can call difference. but what ur saying make sense maybe for me too going from AA to A would be the toughest thing and after that i gain better. so i'll keep on having this routine until i can. the only thing i'm afraid of that i might have to go visit our relatives in few about 3 to four and that could be month long. once i get a break in my program that means i've to satart it from beginning again so i might not start it over. I wish i could continue with my prog for atleast 6 months more to have and keep better results but if not than i might start again with NB i guess which i dont have to keep on for hours.

but again ur results are going great and without anyother support like as u think BB is not working for u. ur results are inspiring and congrats on that .

Brava 9 months update - 10cm / 4"
Finally, I have reached 96cm and I am supposed to be a full B. Baby powder and zinc cream helped me with the sores (not only one any more), but the silicon rim of the left WXL made it worse again. At the beginning of the use it presses the skin and after some time it reverts to the outside, I don't know how to explain, but the silicon rims of the new domes press the skin at the beginning. Luckily, the solution for the sores is to create a thin protection layer using powder and zinc cream, till I have started using it I have been struggling with sores for MONTHS. The originally bigger one is still smaller because of the sores, but it will catch up fast I think, the only thing that bothers me is that it is narrower-which was the case from the beginning. I get much better swelling, but I didn't get the impression that I am growing faster, but I still get problems with the suction sometimes, I hope loosing suction will be history soon..And, I would really need 3-4 more months of winter..Not only that it is easier to stay at home and wear brava, but it is also easier to hide the swelling..The only thing that is a bit better, I think the change from a C with the swelling to an AA is more obvious, than from a D to a B at the end of a day, or from a DD to a C..

BB
Using Swanson's 1,75-2g, probably till the end of may, till I finish the bottles that I have, then I will start PM.

These are the charts I use and according to them I am a B, which is actually great, from an AA to a B.. The first one are the circumferences of each breast and the second one is bust-underbust difference. Bcup bras fit and they do sort of look like a B, but it is annoying that they are not symetrical.

your experience is just soooo interesting Smile

you are really inspiring me , is there a way I can contact you to get more informations about BRAVA ??? ( email , skype ...etc ) .

good to know that ur continuing on ur way of success. gud luck

thanks lilly!
After terrible skin problems now I do get very good swelling every day, but somehow I don't make faster progress, which surprises me a bit. And I still need them to get wider. The originally bigger one that became smaller because of the sore, already caught up, I don't know if they are exactly the same size, but there is no major difference. The bigger one will always react better I think, it caught up with the other in couple of weeks, after many months of staying behind. Today I started a cleanse and will switch to PM after that.

That´s progress Rateset, You put so much effort. Congratulations Smile

What is up program with pm going to be?

(05-05-2014, 06:53 PM)Lilylittle Wrote:  What is up program with pm going to be?

My program isn't spectacular at all, I started on the 05.05.2014 taking 1g of perfect curve (a thai brand), today I took 1,5g, in addition to that I just take vitamins that I take anyway and moisture cream. At the beginning of my journey I was ready to try everything that could possibly help, but in the meantime, I use less products, because most of them didn't do anything. NB & herbs gave me 1cm in ca 6 months, the rest was brava, topicals didn't do anything. Right now I am around 97cm.

Wow 97 cm, that means you grew 12 cm = 4.7 inches.
That is absolutely AMAZING. Congrats! Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon