Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Finally PM - hope it'll work!

Hi everyone!

I'm writing this post because I just need help :]

After 7 months of being on NBE I've grown half a cup. All this growth is gained thanks to fenugreek. I've been taking also:
-> Saw Palmetto (helped me mainly with acne and excessive hair)
-> Wild Yam (no effects at all)
-> Fennel (helped me with growth only at the beginning and despite taking breaks it's not effective any more)
-> Damiana (perhaps I should take 20 capsules per day to start seeing any difference)
-> Collagen (strong nails, nice skin and that would be all)

-> Massages (I admit that I'm not very consistent with them due to lack of time)

The most effective of them all is (unfortunately fenugreek). I don't want to take it anymore because I can't get used to the smell. And most importantly, my boyfriend complains about the smell as well.

Also, it seems my body gets used to the herbs very easily and stops responding quite quickly.

I'm really determined to grow my breasts and I've decided to start taking Pueraria, as it's the most effective herb available. I read a lot about this herb and I'm quite afraid of the side effects nevertheless I want to give it a try. I want to stick to SP and collagen.

My question is: to cycle or not to cycle? Wink Most of the people take it in follicular phase but I'd rather take it all my cycle especially that I've got irregular menses. Are there any folks who didn't have one hundred side effects while taking PM all the cycle? Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon