Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Selling My Brava!!!

many of you would be happy to know that im selling my brava. Tonight after two hours with it on my nipples are already close to the edge. They say you have to just flat out stop using the system altogether once they actually touch till you get yourself larger domes... i do not want to be in the position where i have to miss brava wear!! My swelling is already fantastic and lasting after a short time, its a god sent.

I could not for the life of me find any large domes on their own for sale, only as part of full systems. so i panicked and just splurged on a whole other second hand set, which i cannot afford (it was about $500) So i really need to sell my current system, and fast.

I bought it for $400 including postage from ebay. Wide medium domes. Im borderline underbust measurement of 28 inches (i worried that maybe the wides would be too wide) but they fit me perfect (in case your in the same measurement situation and feel concerned on fit).

Ive had the system all of two weeks and have worn it only one week. Its in great condition and the tackiness of the domes are still really effective. Ive taken excellent care of it and kept it very clean the short time ive been using it. Ill sell it with drying rack, instruction manula and dvd, filters, brava sports bra, box, tubing, sport box and filters. which is all you need to get going and keep going (besides the prep wipes which you can just buy from a pharmacy or online). I want $350 for it, given i paid $400 and have only used it a week!

Ill be posting it from australia

Hi,

I'm looking to buy a Brava system with medium wide domes. Please get in touch at mmddillon@gmail.com
Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon