Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BRAVA causes backache

I have read about a lot of different problems with brava, but my biggest problem is that my back aches. The domes are huge and heavy and after a couple of hours my back hurts.

Does anyone else also experience that?

I haven't used BRAVA, but the Noogleberry does the same thing to me if I try to lie down with it on. Have you tried putting lots of pillows behind your back to prop you up? Is it happening when you're sitting up too?

I tried with one pillow, more would be too much.

I never sit with it for a long time, the domes are really very heavy and the suction is gentle so I always think they will fall off. When I lie down they are not unconfortable because of the soft rim and then they are stable, so everything is perfect, but my poor backSad

try laying on your side, thats the best way, i used to have hip problems from sleeping improperly but after i switched to only sleeping on my side it has helped - also a body pillow hehe

when I try to sleep on the side I loose the seal very fast

yea side sleeping and brava dont mix!!!! as a new brava user, gee i feel lucky to be a back sleeper... i can only fall asleep when im on my back. its making brava a breeze! I dont find the domes heavy myself. Only thing is i do wake up with irritated skin and just want to rip the domes off!! But by that time they are due off anyways. dont know how id go with a brava marathon or even just doing more than 12 hours daily. not sure my skin could take it. My chest skin is very sensitive. I usually put it on a 3-4 hours before bed, and my skins fine up until that point but after 8 hours sleep i wake up itchy as hell and then take them off first thing. but i sleep really well with it on. Dont notice the itching till im awake in the morning. Rateset- sorry to hear that your not liking back sleeping Sad what a pain

o and i even do yoga asana in the evening while wearing the brava lol. gee they are really good at staying put

(09-07-2013, 03:56 PM)universallove Wrote:  Rateset- sorry to hear that your not liking back sleeping Sad what a pain

I don't get aches when I sleep on my back without the domes. I find them heavy, I am very,very skinny. maybe I will weight them later to see how heavy, but they do weight a lot I am sure. I just hope that my back sort of gets used to it, I do not sleep much at the moment (it has only been 4 days)

Since today I combine Bosom Beauty and Brava. Everyone said how terribly strong the suction is with BBHuh Even with the highest setting it sucks only longer, not stronger, I find it quite OK

I can make a stronger suction with noogleberry than with BB, I do not get purple boobs with BB, but my skin is already used to NB and I was overdoing noogleberry- I did get purple boobs with NB (I am good at overdoing thingsBlush)

And the point of BB for me is to reduce the time of Brava, I do not plan to do marathons, I think it will be like 8h during the week and 10-12at weekends

And the reason I still torture myself with brava is that I seem be reacting not bad at all-to my surprise! I am very skinny, no fat, AA-Cup, no kids, but I do get a B-Cup,after 6hours it becomes less, but is still a lot, after around 8 hours it gets less and less, after 10h only little left, but still I think it is not bad for the beginning (before brava, I bought NB in February 2013, but I used it more intensively only since april and I got swelling only after I started using it for several hours) ANd even the space between the breasts is becoming smaller, everyone said brava puts them appart,well when I take the domes off, they are even wider appart than normally (normally I have around 4cm distance between them, a little less than 2"), but after they relax, become soft again, they are actually nearer each other

from what i hear brava doesnt give anything but temporary swelling unless its worn for 11 or more hours everyday for a minimum of 10 weeks!! i know swelling still happens even just after 6 hours or even less, but brava claims that it will never cause actual growth. they even suggest that if your very skinny you do way more hours then 11 per day!! yeah my swellings gettting good and im only just early in my second week Smile its sticking around all day too. its great. i dont know if i trust noogleberry or bosum beauty, the higher pressure over shorter time, i dont know if it really works. maybe if its done for a year or two!!! but id much prefer to do brava for 4 or 5 months then be able to give it up. anyways higher pressure can do damage

If I do not get any results I will see if I will do more hours-probably not, but somehow it seems to me either you respond to it or not. Some people do get results with BB or NB too and they do it only for couple of hours and they got really a lot, others wore Brava for the whole year and got "only" a cup size or even less and they were incredibly dedicated. Anyways Bravas claim with 10 weeks is not true either, they are simply sellers too and if I do 2-3h BB and 8h Brava I do not think I am making my chances to grow worse, actually better. Also I already suck the air out with my breath, not with the smart box so it is sort of not the original Brava system any more, just the domes, I make a little bit more pressure. We need swelling both give swelling, if you have swelling the most of the time the "science" says it will trigger growth, your breasts do not care if its brava or NB or BB that causes swelling, I do not believe in miracle Brava as opposed to other devices,you should simply always have swelling no matter which device causes it. And if suck&release or just sustained suction-method better works no one really knows-just my impression. Brava is good because you can use it at nighttime (other domes are way too uncofortable for that) therefore using the 24h time at maximum and the domes are huge so the swelling is nice round, but if I do not tape the nipples they are a bit pointier with brava too, so I always tape (what Brava also does not recomend)

But it is great to find someone else just starting brava! what size are you and what is your swelling?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon