Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Store bought chicken stock.

Okay, this might be a silly question, but would store bought stock help NBE similar to the way chicken feet soup does? I don't eat chicken, so I can't make the broth, but I can buy some from the store. Thanks in advance for your help!

Store bought won't be good enough. The nutrients/collagen comes from slow cooking the bones. Factories produce stock too quickly and they're usually pretty devoid of nutrients. Here are some videos on how to make your own stocks. http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/v...and-soups/ Look at the perfect simmer on your stock, Traditional stocks and broths, and stock that gels. When you slow simmer a stock for a good amount of time, it will gel in the fridge. That is what you want b/c that is the gelatin Smile

Ohhhhh! Okay, thank you! I got a collagen boosting supplement today, so homefully that'll help in place of the soup.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon