Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

From noogleberry to brava- also looking for large brava domes

o that sux about that ebay seller. ive had good experiences with ebay myself. ive been using it for years... my medium brava system was by far the biggest ebay purchase ive ever made- and i actually got a really amazing set- its in great condition and hasnt given me a single issue at all. whoever re buys it will be lucky. this large set im buying- well- ill have to wait and see, maybe it wont be so good.... the seller does accept returns- so thats an option, only thing is, i dont want to be out of a set, wanna keep to my program!! perhaps ill use it a while and see.

o and btw cancerstrikes2- my system is on ebay and will sell tommorow, if you were still interested in bidding, you said you wanted it for 300 or something?? you might get it no one has bid yet. Ive put the starting price at 290- shipping in australia is about $10 and about $60 overseas

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300931954779

(16-07-2013, 05:12 PM)universallove Wrote:  o and btw cancerstrikes2- my system is on ebay and will sell tommorow, if you were still interested in bidding, you said you wanted it for 300 or something?? you might get it no one has bid yet. Ive put the starting price at 290- shipping in australia is about $10 and about $60 overseas

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300931954779

Didn't you told me you are going to keep the Sport system? This posting still shows you are including the Sport.
-V

you mean the sport box? yes i am including it as i have purchased a whole new set which comes with sport box, domes etc... i couldnt find domes on their own so had to buy a whole other set.

sport box is included!!!

one hour left!!! bidding is up to 320 now

sold!!! for 330.

ok so its been a bit of a saga with the whole used brava buying and selliing but finally its worked out ok, and i havent done too badly. the large dome set i bought for $600 was a dud!!! the domes r so old they cant hold a seal for the life of them, so i got refunded all the money, except $100, as i decided i wanted to keep the sport box, (which works fine) filters, tubing, the skin cleanser and dome cleanser. Not a bad deal i guess for $100. I was refunded my shipping as well....But after that im out of domes, especially since i just sold my current set! ive stalled on postage for it cause im still using it! I did however find myself a very near new set of large domes from that jesus waits4U seller (who bought my medium set btw!!!), i paid $583 including express post (which is unfortunately $660 aussie dollars)... but they really do look completely pristine- and yes i need them asap.... they claimed to be used only once, well who knows if its true but they certainly look barely used at all.

So i got $330 back from the $360 i paid for that first brava system i bought (minus postage)- from which ive kept the brava sports bra, original safe keeping box, drying rack, 1.5 bottles of dome cleanser and a bit of skin cleanser, full bottle of brava skin lotion and full box of non sting prep wipes- i sold my system minus all the extras i received with it- so yes got to keep them all!!

And now with the $660 of my near new large domes and the $100 i spent on buying all the extras included in the set with the dodgy domes (filters, tubing, sport box, dome cleanser, full bottle of skin cleanser)- it works out that i got my system now with near new domes, and all the extras included in the set- plus extra extras!! for about $800 including all postage- taking everything into account! and thats including my having to upgrade dome sizes too during my program

So all in all it didnt turn out too badly! I know there are sellers who sell reconditioned systems for $800 USD which would be more like $950 AUD- and that may be before shipping too... and they dont include any extras except maybe the brava bra.. and i doubt the condition of their domes is that fantatstic either. so yes im relived and pleased.

and now on with my brava journey!!! Im at the end of week 3 now, and im also coming up to my period- my swelling is really sticking around- but more in firmness and roundness then size compared to last week. interesting.... I measured tonight before i put my domes on and im at 85 cm, or 33.5 inches, which is an inch up from wear i started- although at this time of the month when im getting premenstral, i am often closer to 33 inches than 32.5! so at the very least im currently up half an inch by the end of the day when its time to put domes on again.

my swelling seems to have stalled and even regressed a bit!! im not retaining quite as much as i was before... i think it might be cause ive out grown my domes- my nipples now touch the edge after just an hour or two of wear... impatiently awaiting my beautiful new large domes. gah hurry up!!! i hope this doesn't affect my progress too much, i guess wearing domes too small is probably better than stopping program altogether though. im hoping they arrive in a few days at the latest!

update: i have been off brava for 4 day Sad i sent off my medium dome system thinking id receive my new domes right away, but they still havent arrived!!! 4 days equals 4 weeks lost on brava which is about as long as ive been using the system so i lost all that, so annoying.... im hoping it arrives monday/tommorow, which will make it 5 days of no wear, or 5 weeks.... hmmmm..... welll my swelling has all gone down but you know what, my shape is still fuller then when i started which is kinda cool, so who knows maybe the month of wear did do something permanent already and was not a total waste.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon