Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogleberry users need help

Okay so I have been using the noogleberry for over 2 months. My question to long term users are: Do you see you skin is stretching out. Not with stretch marks but the skin itself is stretching. During the month when I am using the NB my breast are swollen and look fuller, etc. But then when my period come they deflate but also they look like stretched out and deflated on the inside? Is this part of the process of using the NB. I put it on at night and try to wear it all night. So can you pump to long? I don't pump hard or try not to over pump but still get enough suction. Also I have noticed that my larger breast is close to filling up the cup. So i know my skin is stretching out. What are your thoughts? Thanks all

Hmmm...good question! I think pumping over night may be over-doing it but that is just my guess. I like to pump for maybe 15 minutes, then stop for 5, then start again. I will do this for an hour to as many as I can do. This allows my skin to go back to its original form but also is hopefully invigorating something inside!

Just studying these Japanese women who have achieved huge, beautiful and firm breasts, it seems that massage is the main ingredient.

thanks for your help jdjdjlmj!!!! I've read your post. I'm so glad your having great results. Maybe I will try the 15 on 5 off. As the only time I can do this is when my kids are sleeping.. I think the massage is very important I just hate doing it...I'm on a 3 month detox so I don't expect to get any real growth but something would be nice..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon