Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Has anyone tried Natural Femme?

Haven't found much for reviews and i'm curious to know if this product has had good outcomes?
Thumbs Down 

THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETE FRAUD!!

A warning to everybody, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM NATURAL FEMME!
I ordered a 6 month supply of natural femme for my wife back on july 23rd 2013, at first they said it would be shipped on August 1st, we waited till August 12th and still received nothing. I called the company at the number posted on their website, someone always answers the phone but they never have any answers about your order or when it is going to be shipped! All they keep saying is "Im sorry sir but our supplier is deep in backorder and honestly I do not know when your order is going to be shipped, Im very sorry sir". Are you kidding me?? Really??? I have called them 4 times and the last 3 I demanded a full refund and a phone call back with an email in less than 24 hours, they did nothing...
The only silver lining is that I paid through PayPal and I filed a claim with them against Natural Femme so I should have a full refund within 10 days from now. If you are going to buy any product like this always ALWAYS pay with PayPal, at least you are protected from crap like this and a good thing considering the order costs $220 dollars!!
My final thought is DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NATURAL FEMME!!! They are scam artists and YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR PRODUCT BUT THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY RIGHT AWAY!!
We all need to spread the word about this scam and put Natural Femme out of business for good! Screw this company and tell everyone you know!
There is a reason you can't find any reviews on Natural Femme on the internet: Because it is a fake product that doesn't exist!! SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!!!!

I hope this helps.....

Miniscule amounts of ingredients or an impossible to find ingredients list and stock photos are two obvious red flags. There should be a sticky for avoiding these common scams. Even if you received your product it's likely to be worthless.

Found one of their stock photos: http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-43499230...43475317-3
It's easy. Just copy a pic, cut out the girl, save, google images the saved file.

As for ingredient amounts, check out what people have tried before. Usually it's a few grams of each, totaling several grams. Plus herbs usually cost around $5-$10 a bottle, or much much less as bulk powder. If some product is charging $60 a bottle it better have some super concentrated extracts, at least 5:1. Assuming you can even find the ingredients list, which they hid for a reason.

Or better yet buy and mix your own herbs and then there's nothing to worry about. Even if you find reasonable pills, bulk is still way cheaper.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon