Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you noogle on your period.

This is my second month on my NBE journey. I didn't have my nb the first month. So of couse all my gains from the first month have gone away. I wasn't sure If I should noogle during my cycle. As they aren't sore from my period but when your in a routine you don't want to mess things up. So I noogled last night and it was fine. Do you all take breaks during your cycle? I only noogle while I sleep and since i've been detoxing my body i'm having hot flashes like crazy. So my chest was sweaty last night. And of course I don't have an air lock system. Sometimes my skin feels really stretched out after 3 hrs and I get concerned about stretch marks. I have heard some other gals getting them. I'm totally rambling here. Anyway just going through another phase trying to figure things out. Thanks all for your help. Big Grin

I noogle every day. I found I have the best results doing it that way.

Some people say they get better results when they take breaks (once or twice a week, maybe even three times), so you can see what works better for you. But I don't see any reason to stop pumping just because you're on your period.

If you're worried about stretch marks just make sure you use a lot of lubrication and don't pump too hard (it should never be painful). You could also cut it down to 1 hour, a lot of people find that to be the optimal time.

Thanks Bustybabe. How long do you noogle for? I try to do it all night but I don't have an air lock. So waking up to pump is hard on my beauty sleep, haha. I woke up with a ring around my right breast that tonight is still there. Not sure why that happened. I use a ton of flax seed oil. I feel like taking breaks is losing my progress. bummer!!

I do it for an hour a day. I used to do it all night too, but it left me with really bad marks, and I don't feel like it gave me better results.

You don't need an airlock for that though. If you want to take off the handle, you can just use clothespins to close off the tubing.

Have you heard of hydronoogling? When I put water in the domes I never loss suction overnight, whereas sometimes I would with just regular air noogling.
Smile 

I will have to try the hydronoogling. I only pumped for an hour last night in bed so I guess it is better on the skin to go slower than stretch it out. But I figured if the brava is to be worn for 11hrs per day we could do that with the NB too. thanks a bunch for your help bustybabeBig Grin

How do you ladies hydro-noogle without the water clogging up the silicone tubes and the hand pump? I tried putting water into the domes and not only I cannot get the cups to stay on my breasts, I see water leaking out the pumping handle. Huh

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon