Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My NOOGLEBERRY dome has scratches up the wazoo!

is this common?? I hope this doesn't crack easily. It has scratches or scraping and little bubbles on it. I have never recieved any of my domes this way.
Either I have received a crappy dome or this is just an engeering error. Uhh, I just want use it and not have to return it and wait.

btw, sellin my other set..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Tibetan,

I wondered the same thing when I received my domes Tongue They, too have notable scratches and some bubbles/air pockets. I messaged Lucy about it and she said it is common, that "The cups are hand finished and are prone to the odd mark or so but nothing more than this." So, I have just kept them, and they are fine. I see that you say yours have them up to wazoo, and unfortunately I am having a hard time seeing the image Sad But, 5-7 blemishes are what I would consider to be up to "wazoo" and that is what I had. I sent her photos and she said what I quoted above. If you have more than that, then... wow. Sorry about that! But yeah, to confirm, my nb has had no issues and I sleep in them for hours! So, nothing more than blemishes with mine...

(05-06-2013, 12:56 AM)timarie Wrote:  Hi Tibetan,

I wondered the same thing when I received my domes Tongue They, too have notable scratches and some bubbles/air pockets. I messaged Lucy about it and she said it is common, that "The cups are hand finished and are prone to the odd mark or so but nothing more than this." So, I have just kept them, and they are fine. I see that you say yours have them up to wazoo, and unfortunately I am having a hard time seeing the image Sad But, 5-7 blemishes are what I would consider to be up to "wazoo" and that is what I had. I sent her photos and she said what I quoted above. If you have more than that, then... wow. Sorry about that! But yeah, to confirm, my nb has had no issues and I sleep in them for hours! So, nothing more than blemishes with mine...

Yep several of them. But I figure, I don't care to hassle sending them back any way. I'll just give em a go. Thanks for chiming in.

Good choice. It really isn't worth the wait, and it will work no different, and I'm sure you don't plan on wearing it out anywhere so it does not matter aesthetically speaking. So yeah, not worth it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon