Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What RINGS fit on Bosom Beauty for better comfort?

I keep reading suggestions about using silicone or foam rings for better comfort with the Bosom Beauty 2012 system. I know that Noogleberry sell rings, but BB don't sell any rings. Do the Noogleberry rings fit the Bosom Beauty Cups? If they do, how do I choose the correct size? If I have medium domes on BB, will the NB silicone rings fit in Medium as well?

If not, what kind of rings can I buy and where? what other alternatives are there?

any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Exclamation 

*BUMP*

Just got the BB2012... it's my first day, so not much to report that hasn't already been said.. the suction is off the hook.. wanting to know what people are using for rings/padding..

Let me know girls!!

Thank you, and pm me if you have any questions I can answer about the BB system.. I will take pics and keep you updated on my results.

I've also been involved in natural breast enhancement over 10 years.. let me know if you guys want my perspective on anything Smile

Good luck to all <3

Paloma (I was a member a few years ago but lost my psswrd and email, so that's why I'm now "Paloma's back)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon