Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ordering online with debit cards (belgium)

I don't have a credit card and while I could borrow one, I would rather not explain what I am ordering. I do have a maestro debit card, but only "local" websites support it and it's hard to find a website that supports belgian maestro cards AND sells the right stuff! Sadly amazon uk, fr and de only accept local debit cards Sad

I did find http://www.gekruid.be/ (DUTCH website) where I got fenugreek (fenegriek), saw palmetto (zegepalm) and vitex (monnikspeper). If anyone is interested they ship fast and with tracking. I got mine tuesday after ordering the weekend before and loved that I had to sign for it so it wasn't just dumped on my porch. I don't know if they are cheaper than other places since I specifically chose them for ease of payment, but it was cheap enough that I won't complain. I am in no way affiliated with them and I don't have much experience ordering online, I just found it a pleasant experience overall.

What I need however is a place where I could purchase
- progesterone cream
- goat's rue
- pueraria mirifica
- squeem body shaper

I am especially interested in progesterone cream as it's missing from my current plan. I don't think it requires a prescription here, but in belgium even OTC stuff is behind the counter and you have to ask for it. Pharmacists are full of advice and I really don't want to be standing in line while I receive advice on how to grow boobs (or worse: their opinion of it not being possible).
I know vitex can up progesterone production but it can also lower estrogen, thus reducing the benefit of fenugreek, so I am thinking I should save that one to balance my hormones afterwards or during a break. I'm also considering to add fennel to my plan, but again that would add estrogen.

Alternatively links where I can pay with paypal would also be welcome and I will look into linking my debit card to a paypal account...
Also if anyone knows actual stores in belgium or just across the border in holland or france: I live half an hour south of brussels and could potentially go somewhere by train if it's not too far.

Any tips?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon