Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone Cream Question

So this is my plan right now. First of all I am 23, had 2 kids, size 32AA maybe even smaller and have been playing around with natural breast enhancement for about a year but have never kept to the same regimen for more than 1-2 months. I know bad idea. I am the impatient type. Well I was reading some posts about progesterone and learning that if you're estrogen dominant then you gain weight in your thighs and hips in which I do. I gain no weight in my chest. I also have very flat and small nipples. I am rather skinny too. I am 5'9" and about 120-125 pounds fluctuates around there. Well I am thinking progesterone cream is something I may need. I took milk thistle and it did nothing. Right now my regimen is:
1 saw palmetto 3 times a day
1 fenugreek 3 times a day
1 red clover 3 times a day
Also my measurements (if I'm doing them right) are:
Above bust: 31.5"
Over bust: 31"
Under bust: 29"
I also do the chi rotation massage with sweet almond oil with a couple drops of Natureday's extract in it (Natureday did nothing much for me). This is all I am doing so far. Should I add in a progesterone cream if so do you rub it into the breasts? If so, what is the best method? I have heard of also rubbing it into the wrists.
Thanks for all your help,
Megan

I hope others can chime in here, but this is from an old post from waihaka: ONLY put PC on your breast to treat hard or cystic breasts. Otherwise, put it on the back of your wrists, elbows, knees, neck, wherever the skin is the thinnest. The point is to the get the PC into your bloodstream, NOT FAT.

Also you may not need the SP, unless you are showing signs of androgen excess. Maybe try something weaker, like spearmint tea.

AND EAT! Dairy, protein, good fats, soy, flax, oats, etc. All this is for naught if you're not getting proper nutrition and a lot of good fat.

I eat definitely. I have hashimotos disease which keeps me thin. I.am also gluten free. So the part of my wrist by my palm? Also how do you know if you have androgen excess? I've felt sensations with saw palmetto before.

Ah, I didn't mean to make assumptions about your habits, it's just from the figures you listed, you seem on the thin side, and I do think the most basic foundation of NBE is a good diet that's high in good fats. When your body has all it needs, it can grow. Rolleyes

I believe tibetan113 on here also has Hashimoto's, maybe check out her thread on how she adjusts her NBE routine to accommodate.

From what I can remember, some of signs of androgen excess are acne on the jawline, hair falling out, oily skin. If you do a search you can probably find more. Also SP causes some ppl to gain weight in the thighs and/or cellulite Dodgy, so you may want to avoid it for that reason alone.

i will definitely see what she is doing for her NBE and yeah I do get a small pimple or so once a month on my jawline and I lose a lot of hair. Saw Palmetto seems to be working for me so I'll try it for a while. I already have a bit of cellulite so I'm not to worried about that. Thanks for your help and sorry I'm kinda jumpy about my weight...in highschool people thought I was anorexic even my dad and I never have been. Just been very thin my whole life. Only time I wasnt was when I was pregnant...a bit annoying lol. I'd actually like to gain about 10 lbs but it's nearly impossible for me at the moment. I'll get there though. Thanks again for all your help

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon