Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chi massage question and more...

So I am a mom of two children and have very underdeveloped breasts even after two pregnancies. I was a 32A bordering 32B in high school. Now after my son who's almost two I'm a 32aa maybe even smaller... I'm so depressed... I've tried Natureday for a couple months, a few weeks of massage, and greenbush enhancement blend and just nothing has helped. I'm now doing 1 capsule 3 times a day of each fenugreek, saw palmetto, and red clover...any advice? I'm 5'9 and fluctuate between 120-125 I know I'm thin. Also is the chi massage hands going down the middle and up the sides in other words right hand on right breast clockwise when looking down and left going opposite? Ugh so frustrated some help be nice...

I tried many different massage techniques and the one I found more effective is this:

1. grab you right breast with your left hand;
2. rotate your hand AND your breast clockwise (as you look down). It's like cleaning a window. Your hand AND your breast are like the tissue making circular movements in the window (your rib cage).
3. The same goes for the left breast. Grab it with your right hand and move your hand along with your breast counterclockwise, like you were cleaning a window.

I used to massage in the opposite direction (left breast clockwise and right breast counterclockwise) for 3 months and haven't noticed big changes.

I started doing the massage I described above a few days ago, and I felt my breasts a bit fuller and a bit bigger.

That seems very similar to the method I said except opposite hands on opposite breasts right?

Exactly. For me, massing each breast separately with the opposite hand seems more effective, cause you can move your breast in a more intense way.

Very true. Ugh I just have such low confidence issues with my itty bitties and just hate the idea of surgery and will not do it for that. I hope this massaging works. Now I need to figure out a good boobie batter and herb regimen. I'm kind of curious about booby stacked. Wonder if it's any good.

I can't help you with the herbs, cause I don't take any. But I've read in some threads that booby stacked is really good.
I know what you mean when you say you have low confidence issues. I also have them, and I just hate the idea of going under the knife and putting some plastic balls inside of me. But... why thinking thinking about surgery, when we can make our boobs grow bigger naturally, anyway?

As I said before, I am massaging my breasts everyday (300 rotations in each breast in the morning, and more 300 for each breast at night). I also listen to hypnosis mp3's at least 4 times a week. I will try to keep this routine for at least three months.

I think you should also try hypnosis. There are some really good free hypnosis for breast enlargement available for download. Or maybe you can try this one: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15040

I started listening to hypnosis about a month ago. At first, I thought it wasn't working, but I continued listening. Right now I am starting to feel more significant changes in my breasts. I guess persistence is the key for having the results you want.

I don't know how much time we will need to achieve our goals, but as long as we don't give up along the way, I am pretty sure we will get there.

Good luck!

Hi.

I started massaging when I had 34b/32cs and doing pectoral workouts. I stopped massaging for a while and my workouts grew few and far between. My breasts have grown permanently and I have gained about 10 pounds since then because I have been slacking off on my jogging. I'm currently a 32DDD. I really think regular massage can bring permanent changes in your body.

This page helped a lot:

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html

I didn't use any oils at all. I just used whatever lotion I had on hand and tried to do a hard massage.

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vMtjkvwKiM0

LuLu,

Did they grow from the massages and workouts or did they grow after?

Thanks,
SMKK624

(06-06-2013, 07:10 PM)Smkk624 Wrote:  LuLu,

Did they grow from the massages and workouts or did they grow after?

Thanks,
SMKK624

I'm not 100% sure. I was never measuring actively until my breasts grew enough to actually be painful in my 32c bras.

I went out and bought 32ds, assuming that there was no possible way I could be bigger than a d.

Withing weeks I bought a 32dd and after another few weeks I felt it was too tight and got measured and fitted into a 32ddd or 34dd sister size.

I'm pretty sure it is related to the massage and fly machine workout. I have only gained about 10 pounds since then and I doubt my cup size would jump up from that just because I gained 10 pounds.

It also could just be age. I turned 24 this year and I was a 32c when I was 19-22, and maybe breasts continue to grow through people's 20s?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon