Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What size NB should I get?

(06-06-2013, 02:42 AM)Shortcakekate Wrote:  i ordered the large cups and i am a large c cup.... They are waaaay too small..Def need the XL for me.

Thanks! How large of a C are you? I wonder if maybe the XLs wont be large enough for me.

(06-06-2013, 02:50 AM)BustyBabe Wrote:  Definitely XL.

Thanks. I'm going to keep an eye out for a pair on Amazon or somewhere that is in the US so I don't have to pay shipping from UK.

Also, can I get decent growth from the NB in 6 months or less? My BF & I are moving in together in 6 months and I want to get rid of the NB before that :/

yh noogle berry cups run very small lucy recommended l for me i bought xl and it still was far too small when i was just a d/e cup unless its the xxl which is big you need quite wide breast and shoulders to use this

(07-06-2013, 01:00 PM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  yh noogle berry cups run very small lucy recommended l for me i bought xl and it still was far too small when i was just a d/e cup unless its the xxl which is big you need quite wide breast and shoulders to use this

Interesting, thanks.

When you were a d/e and xl was too small for you what was your band size/rib cage measurement?

I know if my rib cages were larger 32DDD = 34DD =36D= 38C and so on.

Do you think the xxl would work on me? I have quite narrow shoulders and I don't think I have wide breasts.

As a 32DDD I'm not sure if I'm wide enough for the xxl cups. My rib cage measurement is 30 inches.

(20-05-2013, 04:22 AM)LuLu Wrote:  Okay, at first I was apprehensive. What would my boyfriend think if he found a noogleberry in my closet, is it really worth $100 of college student money, will it make my breasts look saggy, etc.

After seeing Bonita's before and afters, I am sold! I always wanted big, gorgeous breasts but I don't like the plastic surgery look.

My band/rib cage: 30 inches (I wear 32 bands)

My bust: 35-36 inches

I'm a small D, I think I look like a C and while my boobs look big with push up bras, I don't think they're big enough in just a bikini.

I also have big hips and butt and I want to look like an hourglass not a pear.

Should I get a Large or Extra Large?

Large is available on Amazon and I think XL I would have to get shipped from England ($$$).

I registered for the NB forums but I guess I have to wait to get approved.

Thanks!

Holy Moly.. we have the same size ribcage and bust size and you are 32D? there is noway *I* look that big. I do fit in 34B bras. Can you fit in 34B? It must be the way we carry it. I'm curious in how you look to compare myself with, lol. Secretly, I'm thinking it would be nice to think of myself as 32D but no way anyone would consider me large breasts so trying to figure this out. lol

(07-06-2013, 10:12 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  
(20-05-2013, 04:22 AM)LuLu Wrote:  Okay, at first I was apprehensive. What would my boyfriend think if he found a noogleberry in my closet, is it really worth $100 of college student money, will it make my breasts look saggy, etc.

After seeing Bonita's before and afters, I am sold! I always wanted big, gorgeous breasts but I don't like the plastic surgery look.

My band/rib cage: 30 inches (I wear 32 bands)

My bust: 35-36 inches

I'm a small D, I think I look like a C and while my boobs look big with push up bras, I don't think they're big enough in just a bikini.

I also have big hips and butt and I want to look like an hourglass not a pear.

Should I get a Large or Extra Large?

Large is available on Amazon and I think XL I would have to get shipped from England ($$$).

I registered for the NB forums but I guess I have to wait to get approved.

Thanks!

Holy Moly.. we have the same size ribcage and bust size and you are 32D? there is noway *I* look that big. I do fit in 34B bras. Can you fit in 34B? It must be the way we carry it. I'm curious in how you look to compare myself with, lol. Secretly, I'm thinking it would be nice to think of myself as 32D but no way anyone would consider me large breasts so trying to figure this out. lol

Are you sure that is your correct size? 32D is still "small" in appearance or maybe average on a petite woman.

My most recent measurements are 30 inch rib cage and 37-38 inch bust, depending on my cycle.

Are you measuring properly? Here are some online measurement tools:

http://www.herroom.com/know-your-breasts/Questions.aspx

or the more simple:

http://www.victoriassecret.com/bras/how-to-measure

Yes I'm measuring correctly but the difference is that your bust size is 37 to 38. I was going by the 35-36 statement. I am around a 35 across the bust. Btw, what did you do to increase? According to the herroom site, I would be a 32C. That does sound nice. I certainly don't look very big though. lol

Oh and I googled what do 34DD breasts look like and guess who popped up? lol Looks like you are already there! http://www.examiner.com/article/sofia-ve...tist-video

(07-06-2013, 10:35 PM)Summerglow Wrote:  Yes I'm measuring correctly but the difference is that your bust size is 37 to 38. I was going by the 35-36 statement. I am around a 35 across the bust. Btw, what did you do to increase? According to the herroom site, I would be a 32C. That does sound nice. I certainly don't look very big though. lol

I massaged my breasts twice a day using this method religiously for probably almost 5 months. Its great because I never spent a dime on anything.

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...-with.html

I didn't even use any of the oils they suggest using. I just used my crappy lotions that I have at the house.

I also used the fly machine once a week at the gym with heavy weights. I think I started with 20 pounds or something like that, but it feels so heavy at first. I think that increased my bust size and kept them perky.

http://www.nowloss.com/exercises-to-make...bigger.htm

I used the method called "Pec fly holds".

I also just gained about ten pounds by accident. I stopped running as frequently because I got lazy.

I would like to add that I was on hormonal contraceptive for 8 months and stopped taking it because it made me super depressed. While I was on the pill I gained more booby and I don't think I lost all of it when I stopped taking it.

Not so in to any form of extra estrogen and won't take pills that mess with estrogen because I have a half sister and an aunt who have had breast cancer. I'm also half Ashkenazi Jew, we are the most prone to getting breast cancer.

I really don't even want to take hormonal birth control because of the risk.

Here are two pictures I took today in case anyone thinks they can tell if an XL or XXL or no noogle will work for my shape.

30 inch rib cage, 37-38 inch bust.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon