Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Any suggestions for my program? (B-D)

Yes, but your body can only take so much protein at a time, the rest it converts to fat (I think.. I'm not a scientist or doctor, but I think the jist of what I'm saying is right). The recommended daily allowance (RDA) of protein is about 50g per day. So this is the average person, it doesn't distinguish between male and female, or trying to grow boobs or not, so let's just do some smart guessing and say for the average female it's like 40g and for a female doing NBE it's 50% more, 60g (I think if you're on BO it's like 80g). You could easily do 60g if you eat yogurt/eggs for breakfast, turkey sandwich for lunch and second lunch, chicken or salmon for dinner, soy milk, etc.

But that's just my suggestion because it looks like you have a pretty complicated program already and I was looking for things you could sub out.

(22-05-2013, 04:30 AM)Bs to D's Wrote:  Isn't alot of protein nessecary for nbe? As for biotin I'm not taking that for boob growth I am taking it to help my hair grow longer and thicker

(22-05-2013, 06:28 PM)christinaaah Wrote:  Yes, but your body can only take so much protein at a time, the rest it converts to fat (I think.. I'm not a scientist or doctor, but I think the jist of what I'm saying is right). The recommended daily allowance (RDA) of protein is about 50g per day. So this is the average person, it doesn't distinguish between male and female, or trying to grow boobs or not, so let's just do some smart guessing and say for the average female it's like 40g and for a female doing NBE it's 50% more, 60g (I think if you're on BO it's like 80g). You could easily do 60g if you eat yogurt/eggs for breakfast, turkey sandwich for lunch and second lunch, chicken or salmon for dinner, soy milk, etc.

I dont agree of that limited protein consumption statement. It has been known an average person should consume a 2000 calories per day to maintain a good health. Another word, one consumes less will be skinny, one consumes more will be bigger? Our country is #1 of top 10 countries in the world for oversize therefore, I strongly believe 2000 calories is a mistake (look at Japaneses / Koreans, they are more healthier as they consume a lot smaller calories / portions for their meals).

Protein and fat distribute in different way in a body. Protein promoted muscle growth, if body can't consume/digest & convert, then it will discharge in feces state. I don't think it will make you sick or make ur organ overworking. I've not seen any medical study saying that over-consuming protein would be problematic (we are in Biotech field), protein actually can kill cancerous cells (but that is another subject).

After car accident + surgeries, my family Doctors had said, in order for me to gain back the weight, I need to consume a min of 3000 calories every day. They specifically said they dont care whether fat, carb, sugar or protein. I currently keep track of my calories per day in a diary or the doctor will take me to rehab center (this when I was 76 lbs last year).

My 2 cents.
-V

Sorry, to clarify: You can do the shakes AND eat a lot of protein in your diet, of course. My assumption was that you weren't consuming that much protein IN ADDITION to your shakes, so it might be EASIER just to up the protein in your diet. Like one less NBE-related thing to do.

Also, my above point that your body can't utilize a lot of protein AT ONE TIME is not opinion, it's a fact. Here's an article: http://www.livestrong.com/article/487366...e-sitting/.

All I know is in an unhealthy person like myself, I cant do it. I get over worked and its just a waste to spill the excess protein. Years ago, I've had urine tests to confirm that my decent protein intake was spilling through my urine. I was underweight at the time. I can only imagine how dangerous it would have been if I had double the intake, spilling so much.

Its like eating so much in one sitting. Its tough on the pancreas. Do this as in unhealthy person, your asking for more harm than good.

Its unnecessary to take such a high amount of protein in one sitting when you can spread it out evenly throughout the day and benefit greatly and even better from it.

Do what you will. You may or may not have any issues, but for what its worth, I once knew a guy who seemed relatively healthy, he began eating a lot of protein in excess and he got terribly ill from over doing it. His doctor told him the over consumption of protein as in bars and shakes or supps is dangerous on the organs I wouldn't doubt it'd be the same or at least somewhat for meats.

Perhaps, if you added loads of veggies with your high protien, it would be less harsh. Who knows for sure, I guess you will find out.

Long story short, this guy had a nasty rash like bumps on his arms and chest and legs from it and had to take shots. I don't know what kind they were and if he is even over that. But it had lasting effects on his system.

I think he said he just wanted to be healthy and gain a little weight. He was really tall and thin.

Maybe I'll stop them then haha I really wasnt drinking them that consistently . Anyway tommorow will be day 14 of my cycle so ill stop the pm. I think I've seen alittle swelling (but I could be just imagining it). Also anyone else taking MSm have you had success with it?

Have been taking ha and Sheeps placenta for a little over a week now. Don't really feel/see any changes. I am trying to take massage more seriously and thinking of adding maybe the chi rotations. I am also rubbing flax seed oil on my breasts whenever I can since many ladies got good growth from that. Right now I am fluctuating between a 34.5 and a 35. Maybe alittle growth but not sure if I just measured wrong initially. I am really hoping to see some real growth in the net two weeks ( hopefully a 35.5 or 36) so I can know this program is working or if I need to change

So I measured today. Still at a 35ish and my bras seem to fit exactly the same grr. I am getting alittle frustrated. I am young so I thought I would respond rather fast. I just started taking l arginine at night so maybe that will help and i have also started massaging more regularly and started some hypnosis. Hopefully at least one of these things will work! I was supposed to get my period today so i am late, but who knows how long. I would realllllyy like to see at least an inch increase before july. I will try and post some pictures soon (maybe later tonight?)

picture (this is when they look smaller because it is cold) generally right when i wake up or when I am hot they look bigger and my nipples get larger also. I think i am a 32 b but if anyone thinks different please let me know!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You look like a b to me. Just keep what you are doing and give it more time. The l-arginine I believe helps too - at night on an empty stomach. Do you take MSM? I take one of those a day too. But this takes time. Take your supplements, nourish your body, exercise, and be happy!

Yes i do, I started a few weeks ago. Im not sure exactly how much I should be taking though. So far about a week on hypnosis Smile. This is a little TMI but ever since I ve started taking pm and fenugreek I have had a lot more vaginal fluid...is this normal? Also I am late for my period again (this time only a few days), last time it was two weeks! So I started taking even less pm after the first time. Here is a photo (my breasts look shiny because i just rubbed on some flaxseed oil)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon