Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

CharlotteDD's Breast Enhancement Journey

Hi, Charlotte! I just wondered if you ever considered/tried massaging with an omega-3 oil? That could help plump/enlarge your breasts without having to introduce herbs into the mix.

Hi Jussiea!

It's the first time I hear about that option (massaging with omega 3 oil). I tried massaging with flaxseed oil as one of the members here Emilie Loretta had amazing results with it but I probably didn't use it long enough to really see if it had any effect. Then I started with Noogleberry and I am massaging with argan oil and rose hip oil as both have the property to help when the skin is being stretched.

Have you personally tried omega 3 oil? How much did it increase your breast size? Where you also noogling?

(22-06-2013, 07:16 PM)CharlotteDD Wrote:  Hi Jussiea!

It's the first time I hear about that option (massaging with omega 3 oil). I tried massaging with flaxseed oil as one of the members here Emilie Loretta had amazing results with it but I probably didn't use it long enough to really see if it had any effect. Then I started with Noogleberry and I am massaging with argan oil and rose hip oil as both have the property to help when the skin is being stretched.

Have you personally tried omega 3 oil? How much did it increase your breast size? Where you also noogling?

Flax seed is an oil high in omeg-3. I'm sorry, an oil high in omeg-3 is what I meant. I don't use any suction devices such as a noogleberry. I can certainly see a difference in my breasts after massaging with a mixture of flax seed oil/evning primrose oil/fennle extract/fenugreek extract. I've been massaging with this exact mixture for about a week now (maybe a little more or less) and have been feeling growing pains. I started out about a month ago with lotion and the fennel and fenugreek extracts, then I tried a few different ois and settled on the flax with a drained 500mg gelpill of evning primrose. I do 20 minutes of chi (the one where you circle the whole breast in massage), and Chiomilk's fat brushing massage. In the evening I do those with a lymph draining massage. I've also been taking certain herbs and vitamins/mineral, but I really think this massage combination and oil mix is helping a lot.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon