Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi! New user here!

Hi, my name is Marissa, I'm 19 years old and I discovered since last year that I have a moderate case of the Tuberous Breast Deformity. I really want to try Natural Breast Enhancement to help me out because the shape and size of my breasts effect my confidence level. Being a broke college student who already has loans to worry about for the future, I cannot see myself getting surgery at this point in my life and I've been desperately searching for hours on the internet about how I can improve my breasts, even if it's just a little. My case isn't too severe but it certainly makes me ridiculously self-conscious. I am also trying to lose some weight, about 30 pounds, because part of the reason that I did not even make the initiative to lose weight was for the fear that I would become flat chested. I am so thankful to have found this form and I have already read some threads of how to improve my breasts. I need all the support I can get in both this weight-loss and breast changing journey. Looking forward to chat with you all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon