Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Herbs that Round out breasts?

Star 

Has anyone had luck rounding out their breasts with herbs?
Is fennel the best for that?
or red clover?
or another?

Wink

I don't know which herb will help but i thought i read somewhere that progesterone is the hormone that helps with that.

(20-04-2013, 06:51 PM)Blue-footed Booby Wrote:  Has anyone had luck rounding out their breasts with herbs?
or red clover?
or another?

Wink

I believe FG, Wild Yam and Chaste Berry Extract promote progesterone... Progesterone cream also would help the roundness...
V

(22-04-2013, 04:43 AM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(20-04-2013, 06:51 PM)Blue-footed Booby Wrote:  Has anyone had luck rounding out their breasts with herbs?
or red clover?
or another?

Wink

I believe FG, Wild Yam and Chaste Berry Extract promote progesterone... Progesterone cream also would help the roundness...
V

Ok, I'm drinking fenugreek tea during Day 15 to 28 and I was taking chasteberry til I ran out. I'll see if the FG helps with rounding.

Does anyone know if I can get progesterone cream in Canada without a prescription? I would feel a bit silly explaining to the doctor why I want it.

Lightbulb 

Im taking aintheol peuararia mirifica for a bigger butt but I got bigger boobs instead...i saw results in the first month. So it worksss. Just dont take it while your on your period...one word ouchhSad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon