Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

maca for increased spern count & moblity

if i take maca for increased sperm count & mobilty, how long will it last and how long will i have to take it to see improvement for it?

no one?

Most studies are done for 2-4 months. I forget but I think the one for fertility took 4 months.

Note that prolactin and estrogen, commonly imitated in NBE herbs, will cause male infertility by shutting down the pituitary. I doubt any amount of maca will change that. 1,000 mg or more 100:1 tongkat ali extract might help by partly blocking them in the pituitary but I doubt that will be enough until the influx of prolactin and estrogen stops. The best way is to stop taking in the estrogen, and to both stop taking in the prolactin and to counteract its lingering effects with a prolactin blocker or a source of dopamine. Vitex at 500 mg and above blocks prolactin. Mucuna pruriens at 5-10 grams (or an extract with about 100-400 mg L-Dopa) provides L-dopa which becomes dopamine. Don't get 98-99% L-Dopa MP extracts because MP contains more than L-Dopa and L-Dopa alone can create imbalance issues with mental chemicals. If you take both vitex and MP you might not need as much MP. Too much MP can cause problems for some people, but it's not as bad as pure L-Dopa and IIRC pure L-Dopa is now an over the counter drug.

i am wondering will this works or not:

http://www.spermaxpills.com/index.htm or simllar of this stuff.

I am suspicious of any product that tries to hide its label or ingredients list. It isn't found anywhere on the site. They talk about some things that are in it, but there's no clue about the amount or how big the pill is. Each bottle has 60 pills and it would take at least 12 to get enough of some of those ingredients. Typically they want to hide exactly what's in it because then everyone would realize they could put it together themselves for $0.50. Spermax looks especially bad because the ingredients don't even look that good, even without seeing the amounts.

Most products are scams and you're better of putting together something yourself or checking several amazon.com reviews or reviews on another such site. Specific sexual pill reviewing sites are usually scams. Even reviews on amazon.com can be fakes. Be sure to read them because it tends to be pretty obvious, like a 5th grader was paid to write them. To make your own get at least 1000 mg 100:1 tongkat ali extract, if not more. Hard rhino via amazon.com has some good TA extract. An extract equal to 17,000-34,000 mg horny goat weed or 350 mg icariin may help too. 3-20 grams of maca wouldn't hurt. Get 30 mg zinc because everything sexual uses it. Temporarily you may take more zinc to refill your body's storage, but in the long term 30 mg is a good safe upper limit.

The amino acids listed for spermax can help, but you need 6,000 mg L-arginine and 2,000 mg of the others. That's 12 pills and 4 pills each. 10-20 grams catuaba can help libido from increasing the mental effects of dopamine, similar to MP but without any actual dopamine. And pumpkin seeds... are food. They help because they are rich in zinc, L-arginine and other amino acids, except it doesn't have L-carnitine. Then you wouldn't need to take those. But you need to eat 1/2 cup a day to get the aminos and zinc, not a little pill. What are they trying to pull? If you want then get pumpkin seeds and L-carnitine to get the best deal on aminos, zinc and more. But these merely supply the nutrients you need. If estrogen and prolactin are shutting you down, it won't help to supply the tools when your body isn't even trying to use them. If OTOH you already had fertility problems to begin with, proper nutrition is the very first thing I would try.

how do i kow if i am shut down or not? i am taking natureday pill, cream, extract rightnow. sometimes i am taking flaxseed oil and everyday i am taking women vitamins.

http://www.oneaday.com/vitacraves_womens.html

this is what i am taking all together. i need to finish taking natureday product.

Fennel in their pill and cream activates prolactin receptors. That could block the pituitary and cause infertility if there is enough. The only way to know for sure would be a hormone test for follicle stimulating hormone and leutenizing hormone, which are released from the pituitary. Low FSH and LH would mean the pituitary isn't working well. Natureday's products don't seem to have any true phytoestrogens, so there is only prolactin to worry about.

Mucuna pruriens, vitex and/or tongkat ali should help if high prolactin is the cause of infertility. MP and vitex help the most directly but they also fight against the fennel in natureday. Tongkat ali should help without fighting the fennel but it might not be enough. Either way testosterone will increase hand in hand with fertility. What you do is up to you. In my opinion try 500 mg or more vitex , 2500-5000 mg whole mucuna pruriens or the equivalent extract or 100-200 mg L-Dopa equivalent and 2,000 mg 100:1 tongkat ali. All at the same time. More vitex doesn't help or hurt, but under 250 mg is bad. Again don't get a MP extract with above 50% L-Dopa. If it works too well your balls or upper front legs may be uncomfortably sore at night. Then you can cut back on the tongkat ali until you're comfortable. A little soreness in the balls is a good sign that it's working. If it doesn't seem to work then you can increase the mucuna pruriens until you get a brief mild euphoria after 1-2 minutes. I just don't want you to go too far with dopamine so I picked a low start.

The woman's vitamins don't hurt the pituitary. Nor does flaxseed oil as far as I know.

which product has true phytoestrogens?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon