Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen Dominant - Need tips for a newbie lurker

Hi all,

I am late 20s, severely estrogen dominant, suffering from almost all the symptoms (including suicidal PMDD). It is getting worse and worse with time. Not on BC.

I am also pear-shaped to the extreme and I hate it - it seems like as I get older only my butt and thighs are getting bigger. A friend of mine is androgen dominant and she has very large breasts and NO fat on her hips/legs. Frustrating for me because I have wanted large breasts ever since I hit puberty, not these darn thighs!

I have just started my research but have purchased a few items. I have a Noogleberry system, which I am still on the fence about because it stretched my nipples even with lotion and slow pressure. Not bashing the system at all, I think it has a lot to do with my physiology.

I did get some growth from it because I think it helped relax my tubular/shallow breasts a bit, so they project forward more. The nipple stretching is permanent though, and I'm worried about continuing because my nipples are puffy (I have a mild tubular deformity) which makes them susceptible to getting bigger (there is no breast tissue immediately behind to support them). And sadly, my smaller breast is the one which loves growing a larger nipple because of the lack of breast tissue there. I can feel how firm and dense the other breast is, wish both of them were more symmetrical. ANYWAY...

My breasts swell to a shallow C cup before my period (full and rounder but still need padding) and go back to a small B cup (very conical, not much tissue below the nipple - feel almost flat-chested when I lose the swelling Sad) after my period. So as you can see my breast shape and thighs give away this estrogen dominance, not to mention all the horrible mental problems that come with it!

I have also purchased Organic Milkmaid Tea (Fenugreek, milk thistle seed, anise seed, caraway seed, fennel seed).

Additionally I have Pro-Gest Progesterone cream.

--> I have not started the herbal supplements yet. Wondering if the regime of Milkmaid drinking tea daily with Pro-Gest on my second half of my cycle will be a good call for somebody with estrogen dominance and conical breasts? And should I keep up with NGB in moderation? <--

Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon