Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modeling Bust Serum -TOTAL PUSH-UP EFFECT

SLIM EXTREME 3D Super-Concentrated Modeling Bust Serum -TOTAL PUSH-UP EFFECT
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002BS7XX6/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002BS7XX6&linkCode=as2&tag=sb053f-20

It claims that is will:

Bust Serum is a concentrated formula intended for daily care for delicate breast. It lifts and firms breasts, stimulates cell renewals, strengthens the skin and improves its elasticity. Skin becomes more elastic and taught every day, the breasts are more full, round and firm.

Does anyone have experience with this?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I loved the way this stuff smelled, and I did enjoy massaging this on my breasts everyday. However, I didn't notice any results whatsoever. MAYBE swelling so slight I wasn't able to notice it. I used it for 2 months or so.

My friend seems to like it, but she also hasn't noticed dramatic results at all. They're barely noticeable for her, too (but since nothing gives her swelling, she's continuing on this to see where it can get her).

I feel like it probably works better for some women, but it doesn't give huge results to most women. Maybe it also depends on how many fat cells reside in your breasts (my breasts are almost all breast tissue rather than fat, and I wonder if maybe that's why it didn't do too much for me).

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon