Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nine month progress report.

I have not posted anything for a long time, but I think a progress report is in order.
On August 20 2012, I started a daily regimen of saw palmetto, fenugreek and red clover blossoms plus massage and suction and am proud to say that almost no doses or sessions were missed.
My chest was truly "flat as a board".
Today there is enough enlargement to easily fill an A cup.
My breasts do not jiggle yet, but I wear a bra most of the time.
I continue to hope to become a B cup.
My nipples protrude about one half inch and are very sensitive.
They are a great deal of fun to play with.
When doing so, my penis "rises" to the occasion.
Using an electric hair remover every few days, has resulted in a totally hair free chest.
In short, it has been nine months and progress is slow, but everything seems headed where I wanted so I will continue.

(14-04-2013, 05:44 PM)lisa5w Wrote:  I have not posted anything for a long time, but I think a progress report is in order.
On August 20 2012, I started a daily regimen of saw palmetto, fenugreek and red clover blossoms plus massage and suction and am proud to say that almost no doses or sessions were missed.
My chest was truly "flat as a board".
Today there is enough enlargement to easily fill an A cup.
My breasts do not jiggle yet, but I wear a bra most of the time.
I continue to hope to become a B cup.
My nipples protrude about one half inch and are very sensitive.
They are a great deal of fun to play with.
When doing so, my penis "rises" to the occasion.
Using an electric hair remover every few days, has resulted in a totally hair free chest.
In short, it has been nine months and progress is slow, but everything seems headed where I wanted so I will continue.

Congratulations! I've had about as much progress in about as much time, following a much different plan.

How about any other body changes? Body weight shifting? Fat redistributing? I've been having quite a bit, especially in hip and butt growth.

hi congrats Blush I'm happy for you
what doses u started with?

Since posting my nine month progress report, I have had replies containing questions which I will answer here.
Other than fuller breasts with protruding sensitive nipples, I have not noticed any other body changes.
My saw palmetto capsules are 540 mg and I take 7 every day.
My red clover blossom capsules are 375 mg and I take 6 every day.
My fenugreek capsules are 610 mg and I take 6 every day.
I try to divide the day into thirds and take one third of the capsules each time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon