Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to this, need help with program!

Shocked 

So when I took the hormone test, I believe I'm estrogen dominant. This is my first NBE program. I'm currently a small 34 B (possibly smaller because I recently lost weight and of course the first place I lost is my boobs) and honestly I'll be happy if I get a full B out of this. So after MUCH research on this website, I've sorta come up with a program.

Got the program idea from:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=13300&highlight=Pueraria+Mirifica

Pueraria Mirifica 500 mg for first 2 weeks, then 1000mg
Saw Palmetto 640 mg
Maca 500 mg
Progesterone cream daily with massage

Now one question, how does cycling work?! I get my period every 28 days, usually on the 3rd or 5th of every month, if that helps. If someone can just tell me when I should or should not be taking all of this, that'd be great Smile Or maybe just take everything all month? Let me know! Smile

I'm also taking Saw Palmetto and Maca along with Fenugreek and massaging with flaxseed oil. I will be adding PM once it arrives in the mail. I've read that most people take it the first 14 days of their cycle and that is what I will be trying. I've read also that if you have problems with the PM on your first 14 days, you should switch and take it day 15-28 and see how that does.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon