Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Nothing at all after two months

So I gave up caffeine and took these for 2 months and I didn't grow at all, what should I do not to try to grow?

I'm 32 AA 100lbs

I was taking 4x a day 2x 610mg Fenugreek
2x a day 500mg wild yam
2x twice a day Saw Palmetto 450mg

All I did was get the usual symptoms I get during my period, stomach problems and no chest growing. Also it made my period late. I think by two months I'd have grown SOME (aside from usual pre-period bloat). I was also massaging twice a day with flaxseed oil (which made my skin gross)

What can I try that would be more effective without increasing my risk of breast cancer?

You're not taking a single thing that's innately estrogenic... You're taking one thing that targets DHT, and two things that do essentially the same thing, and that's more adaptive and more or less is meant to supplement and enhance the effects of estrogenic supplements.

In fact, my understanding from something that I was very recently made aware of regarding FG suggests that taking FG WITHOUT taking a phytoestrogen might increase cancer risks more than taking ANY phytoestrogen. Since most studies on most phytoestrogens seem to suggest the reduce the risks of cancer.

So... Try a phytoestrogen. I'm rather fond of PM.

(08-04-2013, 02:31 AM)GeriTopaz Wrote:  So I gave up caffeine and took these for 2 months and I didn't grow at all, what should I do not to try to grow?

I'm 32 AA 100lbs

I was taking 4x a day 2x 610mg Fenugreek
2x a day 500mg wild yam
2x twice a day Saw Palmetto 450mg

All I did was get the usual symptoms I get during my period, stomach problems and no chest growing. Also it made my period late. I think by two months I'd have grown SOME (aside from usual pre-period bloat). I was also massaging twice a day with flaxseed oil (which made my skin gross)

What can I try that would be more effective without increasing my risk of breast cancer?

Your beginners program is great! And it gave you growth, even that small bit of growth is a change! Fenugreek is a strong phytoestrogen and I believe it's working for you however not a fast pace. But it tells you that you DO respond! What you can do is add in another phytoestrogen such a Red Clover or Butea Superba. Choose which phytoestrogen you'd like to be your main and which one want to supplement the main.

You should also probably add in Chasteberry to keep your progesterone levels high as well as Maca to keep your hormones balanced. When I was on supplements I would take Chasteberry during my follicular phase and Fenugreek/Red Clover during my luteal phase. I think it's better that way then the usual way people do it. Because everything's constant.

Since Flaxseed isn't working for you try another topical bust enhancer. There's quite a few out that give great results. I'm currently using Muscle Rub and have so far gotten amazing results.

Also try adding in hypnosis and/or subliminals to your NBE routine. There's a quite a few to be found in the hypnosis forums and they are very good in assisting with NBE, I believe Kelly9 grew alot from just hypnosis, so it's very powerful and my own experience has been nothing butt astounding and amazing.

So supplements, topical, and hypnosis would be a great combination. And if you can afford it there's also pumping devices like noogleberry too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon