Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

The Muscle Rub Thread

I might have to try this muscle rub stuff. I've been wanting to make my own cream with menthol to help with absorption, but this seems like an even cheaper way to buy menthol.

I'd like to find something else to use alongside it, though. I might try flax oil again if I can get it to absorb better. Not sure what else I might try yet if that doesn't work.
Rainbow 

(19-04-2013, 06:59 PM)Lilylittle Wrote:  Hi Emily,

Can we use muscle rub and flax seed oil while on BO? I k ow we shouldn't take extra hormones so cut y can tell me that muscle rub or FSO has hormones in it ?

Not sure, never been on BO. But no MR has no hormones [that I know of] and FSO has some yes, buts it's the omega 3 oil that plumps the fat cells in the breast. You can try and see though. I don't expect you to have any adverse effect tbh

---

Globbed on more MR then I meant too, I'm just going to leave it and wash off whatever remains tomorrow morning. Probably exfoliate one time too.

I happened to have some Equate brand muscle rub on hand with the % of ingredients you mentioned so I applied some tonight and we'll see how it goes. Other than massage (which I have done for about a month), this is my first attempt at NBE Smile

When I get home, I'm going to try making a breast mask mix, MR and some other stuff. Then wash off and exfoliate after. I rubbed on some MR last night and the swelling was great but I'm gunna break for a few days and just use the menthol splash every few hours...

Hi Foxy thanks for the advice! I'll take a look at the tiger balm. I remember someone told me ages ago that it smells really nice too.

(21-04-2013, 04:29 PM)Blueberry Wrote:  Hi Foxy thanks for the advice! I'll take a look at the tiger balm. I remember someone told me ages ago that it smells really nice too.

I think Emily got something here. I previously massaged with FSO (more elastic), pumped and then used heating pad however, the swell never stayed.
So after I read this MR thread, I decided to massage, pump for 4-5 hrs and applied Icy Hot. Oh my, it stayed swelling for 12 hours after on my first try. Today is my 3rd try... The only problem I have is how I make the swelling stay permanent?

BTW, I also notice if I applied MR closed to the nipples then I got a better tingling hot rush effect.

-Victoria

Emily can we apply MR on nipples too. I bought MR with 10% menthol n 30 % methyl is it ok? N how many times I can apply it.
Ur using menthol splash so does menthol works alone too? Do u use it while cleansing also?
Rainbow 

@Cancer

That's great to hear!! It'll take awhile before 'actual' growth happens, 3 days isn't long so just keep it up and I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised. And keep us up to date too! Big Grin

@Lily

Yes you can use it on your nipples. I stated the percentages earlier in the thread, and you can rub it on how many times you like. If the MR you have has a long staying affect you won't need to rub it on as much. It's both ingredients that's needed, I like to use the menthol splash during the day when I'm out to keep my swelling alive but it doesn't have the same effect as MR.

---

Exfoliated the girls then applied some MR, I know I said I was taking a break but the jar is almost empty and when I get home this weekend I'm buying the one I like so no point of letting this just sit there.

Thanks, n what's the brand u like?
Rainbow 

(22-04-2013, 09:23 PM)Lilylittle Wrote:  Thanks, n what's the brand u like?

Lily just find one you like.

---

My breasts look like their 40" selves again! Big Grin But I know looking and actually being 40" is something different so I'm going to keep up with the MR. Once I get back to the States I'll be able to use the BS I ordered a while ago and maybe get some Flaxseed to make flaxseed gel to use. I need to find flaxseeds first though when I get to the states.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon