Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Proposed PM program

To help get rid of belly fat, I'm adding CLA (conjugated linoleic acid). I bought Nature's Bounty 810mg capsules.

I will take 4 capsules x 810mg = 3.24g per day

They were expensive though! $17.99 for 50 capsules.

I'm curious about the CLA. How do you know that it wont make you lose weight and fat in your breasts? Huh

Hi, I'm also starting a PM program (as soon as my cycle starts, never though I'd be so excited for that) and cycling it the same exact way! I was a 34D before I had kids :-(

I'm taking fish oil before meals to help with the weight loss, as well as exercise. I'm using a squeem to (hopefully) get a smaller waist.

Glad I found someone else with a similar program, can't wait to track your progress!

(29-04-2013, 09:01 PM)Shampoo Wrote:  I'm curious about the CLA. How do you know that it wont make you lose weight and fat in your breasts? Huh

I guess I don't know that for sure but from what I've seen on this forum and on the net, CLA helps you lose weight "in all the right places."

But if it seems like my breasts are decreasing, I will stop taking it.

(29-04-2013, 09:27 PM)ariel Wrote:  Hi, I'm also starting a PM program (as soon as my cycle starts, never though I'd be so excited for that) and cycling it the same exact way! I was a 34D before I had kids :-(

I'm taking fish oil before meals to help with the weight loss, as well as exercise. I'm using a squeem to (hopefully) get a smaller waist.

Glad I found someone else with a similar program, can't wait to track your progress!

Hi Ariel, nice of you to drop in Tongue
We can help each other out too.

I am taking so many supplements since April 1st that I had to take a break for 3 or 4 days. My body got a bit fatigued from it so after I stopped my PM for this cycle, I decided to stop all others too for a few days.
Today, I felt better so have resumed taking maca, saw palm, fenugreek, MSM.

I will resume with PM on day 1 of cycle.
xx

So, I measured and I gained a half inch on bust and also a half inch on bum! and my waist stayed the same (good.)
Blush

I entered my measurements into the bra fit calculator on soma.com

and it says I'm a 38D

Cool

My cycle started so I am taking PM and also ramping up maca and saw palm.

(06-04-2013, 01:31 AM)Blue-footed Booby Wrote:  Ok, some modifications...what do you think?

Day 1 to day 4 = PM 500mg, saw palmetto 450mg, maca 750mg

Day 5 to day 8 = PM 1000mg, saw palmetto 450mg, maca 750mg

Day 9 to day 11 = PM 1500mg, saw palmetto 450mg, maca 750mg

Day 12 to day 14 = nothing

Day 15 to day 28 = fenugreek tea, vitex 400mg, saw palmetto 450mg, maca 750mg.

Will ramp up the SP & Maca doses after one month.

Please advise Blush

xx

I would like to ask PM is okay to take with SW. I thought they should be taking to together.

(06-05-2013, 08:33 PM)FashyN Wrote:  I would like to ask PM is okay to take with SW. I thought they should be taking to together.

I guess you mean SW is saw palmetto? I don't think it's a problem to take saw palmetto and PM at the same time. I take saw palmetto all the time because it's an anti-androgen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon