Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pumping Methods?

What is the best pumping method to see growth? When I pump I usually just pump as far as I can go and leave it like that for 1 or 2 hours. Sometimes I have to pump again when I feel like i'm losing some suction, I'll do a little pump to make sure it's to its full potential.

I hear that some people pump and release after a couple of minutes and then pump again...

What do you think works best? Does it depend on breast size?

Thank You

I'd suggest the 7:2 method. Pump and hold for 7 minutes, release for 2 minutes and repeat. This is the method they use in hospitals when they must create skin expansion. The blood flow is most heavy to the area for the first 7 minutes of vacuum pressure. Once blood flow slows down, the pressure is released and blood flow rushes in again. After 2 minutes, blood flow is roughly back to normal and then pump again!

I learned this on the noogleberry forum and I love this method! I see the difference in swelling and the see the difference in fainter ring marks.

Very interesting Rabbit! Do you remember if they linked to any studies/articles? It would be interesting to know how much vacuum pressure is normally used in exact units. Mind you, I have no idea how vacuum pressure works, and I would probably need it translated for me Tongue

Just out of curiosity, about how hard are you pumping? I know it's hard to describe. Do you ever count the pumps (probably not, but why not ask Wink )? The amount of pumps might be relative to each person, but it would still be interesting to know.

Someone should really look into the existing research on medical tissue expansion. Maybe someone on this board already has. I looked into it ages ago, but I don't think I came up with many useful conclusions, if any. I completely forgot about that line of inquiry. Shame on me Tongue Sounds like there might still be a lot to draw from it. I'll try finding that post you mentioned, unless you have the link.

Thank you for the help! I really appreciate it.

I haven't looked up any articles, I just remember them saying that they were a nurse and they used vacuum pressure to heal large wounds.

Anyway, I pump to mid-high pressure I'd say. Enough to feel a firm tug, but once I feel the edges really digging in I let off the pressure by just one press. I'm really paranoid about ring marks.

That's a good idea however, I might try to find some papers tomorrow! Google Scholar is one of my best friends. (:

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon