Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie And Confused With Noogleberry

Hello.
I have been hearing so much about the noogleberry system. I am very interested. However, i havent become insecure about my breast until a month ago. I never really had problems with breast size until now since i lost 35lbs. Now my breast are saggy, and smaller, and when i bend over, its nothing but loose skin , and crinkly, like an old woman. I am 25 yrs old, and its so bad that my hubby mentioned it. I was thinking about surgery, but finances issues and risks are kinda in the way. So i want to try something thats safer. Do you believe the noogleberry will help someone such as myself? Will it help feel the empty skin? I do workout and do chest excercises, and kinda think i should slow down as i dont want my breast to get any smaller. Help! Also, i am very curious how much the system cost in U.S. dollars. Thanks for your time,
Jessica
May GOD Bless You.

Hi
Congrats on the weight loss! I think noogleberry could work quite well for you seeing as your breasts used to be bigger so your skin will already be quite flexible. I can't remember how much it is in dollars but I know its pretty cheap considering what it can do for you and in comparison to other options. Good luck
Milani

Yes the NB can Help your situation. Check out the noogleberry website and they have an option on the upper left portion of the screen to change the pricing to US Dollars.

I would really advice not to make a surgery with implants. The pumps are much safer, and all your gain will be without scars, medication, and also implants get your actual breast tissue more tight and tissue fine away in years. So surgery would do you even worse in 10 years. I've been living with implants for 2 years, and it was really uncomfortable, not-natural look and feel. So I decided to pull them out. And now I'm into the boom-journey once again, now with pump.

I haven't used Noogleberry, I'm using other pump now, but I read in brochure that your breast is a ADVANTAGE for breast pumps. Since you are "fast responder" type, this is like you have a field to grow and to fill with new tissue. All pumps are not the one-night miracle, you will need to dedicate some time for it. And to wait for few month.

I've found a really good before-after picture of even mature breast pump re-fill.

[Image: lczp_img07.png]

[Image: lczp_img13.png]

are that picture shows your body? or others

(08-04-2013, 01:02 PM)brava_tania Wrote:  I've found a really good before-after picture of even mature breast pump re-fill.

Hi mmo2player, I've found in the internet, it is from official photos of women in clinical studies of Brava breast system. It is not mine. I've showed it as an example of what pumps can do with stretch/saggy breasts.

for jessrenae: Here is the page of the instruction manual, at the bottom it says about "fast responders"

[Image: all_book1_11.png]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon