Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Carrie's "KISS KISS" Plan...

Plan is to do three on PM one off, so I'll do the FG then. Thank yaBig Grin

Woo Hoo!! Got my PC today!! I ❤ Amazon. Now to figure out the best way to use it...

(10-04-2013, 11:04 PM)CRenee7855 Wrote:  Woo Hoo!! Got my PC today!! I ❤ Amazon. Now to figure out the best way to use it...

OH! Awesome! I hope you never do have problems with it then... It is banned in Cali, but I guess they don't bother checking all that much.

Glad you got it, do tell us how it goes. I've never used PC but am considering it also.

And strange they would ban PC but yet cigarettes are still legal to be sold. So stupid. Ban something because they "think" it causes cancer, but don't ban something that has been proven to. Why not just slap a warning label on the PC like they do cigs?

I know right! Of course, I'm a smoker so it would put me in a bad mood for a minute lol. Something I REALLY need to quit, I just haven't put my whole mind to it yet.

Gonna start the cream on Sunday, and thinking a rotation like Abi and Doll did/do. Under my breasts first day, inside wrist second and then either behind my knees or just below my ears on my neck where the skin is thin. Can't wait to start it! So many women have said it helped with so much besides simply breast growth and hoping all the effects are positive.

I smoked for 3 years and quit cold turkey, once you put your mind to it you can do it. There's a guy at work that told me his new year's resolution was to quit. So, I told him to stop making excuses and just do it. I helped him (basically) throw away his last pack of cigs. I threw mine away and never looked back. We basically gave his out to other smokers at work, so it was like throwing them away without them being wasted. And he hasn't picked up a cig since, mainly because I watch him like a hawk lol.

But once you really want to quit, then do so. Just stop altogether and don't look back. But I have to warn you, being a previous smoker, once you quit completely, after a while you will HATE the smell of cig smoke. Like how non-smokers complain about it, it's worse for a non-smoker that previously smoked.

(12-04-2013, 06:53 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  I smoked for 3 years and quit cold turkey, once you put your mind to it you can do it. There's a guy at work that told me his new year's resolution was to quit. So, I told him to stop making excuses and just do it. I helped him (basically) throw away his last pack of cigs. I threw mine away and never looked back. We basically gave his out to other smokers at work, so it was like throwing them away without them being wasted. And he hasn't picked up a cig since, mainly because I watch him like a hawk lol.

But once you really want to quit, then do so. Just stop altogether and don't look back. But I have to warn you, being a previous smoker, once you quit completely, after a while you will HATE the smell of cig smoke. Like how non-smokers complain about it, it's worse for a non-smoker that previously smoked.

I smoked for 17 years (i'm 33), at least a pack a day. Haven't smoked for 2 and a half weeks now. I crushed like half a pack and threw em away. Slept for about 18 hours a day the first 3 days lol

Anyways Anastasia is absolutely right. There is no cutting back with something that addictive that is such a habit, and you don't really notice how toxic it smells until you quit.

Not that anything anyone else says is going to matter. You have to be stubborn about not giving in to the poison that is tobacco. Curse at it! lol those fucking things are not doing anyone any favors!!! ;p

Hello beauties!! Have posted in a few days, or done much at all for that matter( dang Game Of Thrones series) so thought I'd leave a note of what's changed.

I've had no growth, and honestly feel no more fullness. I know PM takes a while to show anything, so I'm not worried. I CAN fill in a strapless bra though now!! you know, the ones where its more padding than cup lol, but a month ago there were huge gaps and now there isnt!! Big Grin
I have not been massaging daily, so that probably has another hand in lack of fullness. I'm so bad at keeping a schedule!!

Ran out of Arginine and SP, and not sure if I really want to buy more. Taking six pills three times a day wrecks havoc on me. So now it's only PM, EPO, Maca, my Bust Boosters and the PC cream.

Here's the current:
Morning
Pm 500mg
Maca 525mg x2
EPO 1000mgx2

Night
Pm 500mg
Maca 525mg x2
EPO 1000mg x2
Bust booster x2

PC cream nightly

There it is! Seems simpler, and at least I can keep track of what pills I take lol. Can't wait till I can get on here and give a new cup size!!

Does anyone else get a little energy boost with Maca? It's either that, that I've just doubled my PM daily intake ( one morning with coffee or vanilla silk and one at night with vanilla silk) or possibly the PC is kicking in. But, I realized last night I was using the PC wrong, so doubt it. Anyway, extra energy for this worn out mama is always a bonus!!

So, I've been reading and think I'm going to rub the PC on my breasts every third day with L-Arginine mixed in. Read some awesome results and just wanna try it out. And am definitely going to get some calcium since I don't drink much milk and it states on the PM bottle that calcium boosts the effects. Really REALLY hoping for a noticeable change soon. Feeling slight pains, but nothing worth getting excited over, but it's only been a couple weeks too so I just gotta keep happy thoughts!

How do you ladies use your PM and PC? Any special tricks you like to do that have helped boost your growth??

Got some Calcium and restocked my SP and L-Arginine yesterday. The Sp is a higher dosage thank God, so I only need to take three pills instead of six lol.

Started doing some little exercises to help tone my bum and tummy- some leg lifts and scrunches- and I'm feeling it in my lower tummy so I guess I was doing them right lol. My husband has a weight bench in the barn, so a couple times a week I'll be working out my arms, pecs and shoulders too.

I've realized if I don't check the forum at least once a day I start slacking lol. So I'll be adding a little something on here everyday either on my thread or someone else's to keep me on track!

Hope all you fabulous ladies are having a fantastic weekend!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon