Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Carrie's "KISS KISS" Plan...

Wow, the whole Cali rule is weird. I wonder if they actually open the package and open the bottle to check what's inside the bottle? If not, then maybe the bottle can be relabelled. Like, someone could order it for you, or you order it and send it to them in another state. They take off or relabel it and send it to you. I'm in AZ and I'm about to order some PC, so if I get it with no issues, and it's just the labelling, I could do that for you, get some or you order it and I could relabel and send it to you. Hopefully you get it though. That's like in some countries silly things like bleach are banned.

I think you'll be fine! I'm also in California, and I ordered Source Naturals off Amazon two weeks ago, and it arrived just fine. There is a label on it that says "This product contains ingredients known in the state of California to cause cancer" or something like that. Which freaked me out a little until I thought.. well a lot of stuff contains ingredients that cause cancer..

Yea, if you tried to avoid stuff that caused cancer, you would have to pretty much live like the amish. Many things have had studies that say it can cause all types of stuff. Like soy, aspartame and other fake sugars, ingredients in bleach and other cleaners (I have a friend that avoids them by using a mix she makes with lemon juice, vinegar and tea tree oil), fluoride, etc. etc. and fluoride is in water unless you get non-fluoride water which is hard to find or a machine that takes it out, regular filtration doesn't eliminate it, it's also in most toothpastes. Soy is in most everything we eat too. aspartame is in a lot of stuff also, if it's not then it's usually some other harmful fake sugar by another name unless it's pure cane sugar. High fructose corn syrup is bad also and in a ton of foods. Start reading labels you'll be surprised. I avoid aspartame as much as possible because it causes my high blood pressure issues to come back for some reason, so I avoid that one. So no diet drinks or foods for me as it's usually in those. No sugarless gum, fat free stuff, etc.

I'm also sure that if they looked into it they would try to say all the herbs and supplements we use on this forum could "cause cancer". I'm a cancer survivor, I've been cancer-free for over 8 years now, so don't sweat it too much. I just try to be as healthy as I can be, with still living "normal".

Got an email that said my PC was due to arrive Wednesday, so we'll see, but honestly I don't see why Amazon would even process the order if its banned. And I don't think they open packages. Huh, we'll see.

Anyway... My tata's are super tingly and squishySad which worries me some. Not so much the tingly, but the squishy. Like, if I push they aren't firm. At. All. Seriously hoping this is a good sign, but considering I haven't been taking strong herbs and just started my PM, I doubt it would change this fast. They itch sorta.. Does that make sense??

Still haven't measured- I'm a total procrastinator- but will put the numbers up soon. Promise Big Grin

How far are you from your period? I know at certain times of the month while on a NBE program mine become squishy and itchy too. I think it's a good sign.

(09-04-2013, 06:36 AM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  How far are you from your period? I know at certain times of the month while on a NBE program mine become squishy and itchy too. I think it's a good sign.

Hopefully!! The only time I've ever felt the "tingly" is when I was close to delivering or right after I had my babies, so fingers crossed!!

Yea, depending on the program I'm doing I can get all kinds of signs of growth happening. From itching and squishiness to tingling, dull pains, and let down feelings (for those that have nursed know what I mean) to the milk glands themselves hurting as if gorged without being gorged. So yea, I just think it's your bodies way of showing growing signs. I would use a very good moisturizer on them 2 times a day preferably with something like cocoa butter, shea butter, etc to help moisturize the skin while it expands and grows, if not stretch marks can happen. I have some stretch marks on my breasts when they gorged while nursing. I've been able to soften them with cocoa butter but I can still feel them, just can't really see them if that makes sense. So yea, sounds like you got some growing going on, congrats!

(09-04-2013, 09:46 PM)Anastasia916 Wrote:  Yea, depending on the program I'm doing I can get all kinds of signs of growth happening. From itching and squishiness to tingling, dull pains, and let down feelings (for those that have nursed know what I mean) to the milk glands themselves hurting as if gorged without being gorged. So yea, I just think it's your bodies way of showing growing signs. I would use a very good moisturizer on them 2 times a day preferably with something like cocoa butter, shea butter, etc to help moisturize the skin while it expands and grows, if not stretch marks can happen. I have some stretch marks on my breasts when they gorged while nursing. I've been able to soften them with cocoa butter but I can still feel them, just can't really see them if that makes sense. So yea, sounds like you got some growing going on, congrats!

I use FSO when I massage.. well, when I have time too lol. I don't get stretch marks. Don't know why, but the only tiny ones I have from my pregnancies are in two spots- my belly button piercing and a scar just above my hip where I had a tumor removed. I also have Vitamin E, so maybe I'll use some of that just to be sure also. And I checked my tracking for the PC and it's in Cali. Was in Union City the last update, so I'll be getting it tomorrow.

QUESTION!!!

Do you think if I added Fenugreek to my program it would be to much? I have this HUGE bottle and can't find my receipt so can't take it back. I was thinking the SP and MACA would push all the extra hormones to where ever they need to be- thought I read that somewhere...

Let me know what you think!Big Grin

Are you planning to cycle your PM? If so, take it during the breaks from the PM. Fenugreek is estrogenic just like PM, so if you take them both at the same time you will be overloading your system with estrogen. HTH

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon