Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Carrie's "KISS KISS" Plan...

Oh, and I call it KISS- Keep It Simple Sister- to remind me to not let it get so damn confusing I stress myself out lol.

I like the acronym Smile

I ordered source naturals, but I haven't received it. I read alot of reviews on a bunch of PC and I thought source naturals sounded good. Across all different types, people's main complaints seemed to be about the smell, some of them smell just plain gross and Source Naturals apparently has a medicinal smell, which I may actually quite like Smile

(05-04-2013, 12:43 AM)Outofstyle Wrote:  I like the acronym Smile

I ordered source naturals, but I haven't received it. I read alot of reviews on a bunch of PC and I thought source naturals sounded good. Across all different types, people's main complaints seemed to be about the smell, some of them smell just plain gross and Source Naturals apparently has a medicinal smell, which I may actually quite like Smile

Menogest smells pretty good to me. Sort of lightly floral. There's a lot of flowers in the carrier cream though.

Mmmmm floral would be nice. I almost chose a lavendar scented cream, was a close call

Carrie, yea, very strange you carried 4 full term, my son was full term also. I was told by a doctor that my lady parts as far as uterus, ovaries, etc never fully developed so I have a smaller uterus than I'm suppose to have, it's also narrow and tilted. So I was told when I was pregnant with my son that I wouldn't carry him longer than 3 months. He was exactly full term. I had him a 12 minutes before my due date. He was a smaller baby, he wore premie clothes for the first 2 weeks. He's still not the tallest boy in his class, but not the smallest, so I would say average sized. He's very healthy, only issues were when he was under 3 years old with his ears, and he was born with jaundice. Other than that a very healthy kid, I had more issues as a kid than he ever has. So yea, I wonder if it's a deficiency or the uterus problem.

Outofstyle, I actually read on a transgender forum before about transgender males using lavender oil to massage with and they said it increased their chest size, not sure if it works for biological females, but maybe a PC cream with it could be good?

Started PM today! I know I said I was going to start on day seven, but my "monthly" only lasts four days so I started today. Will totally be easier too since it's Sunday lol. Going to be taking 1 pill a day for this cycle then possibly 2 for next depending on the effects I feel. Don't want to ramp up to soon and end up messing up the whole program.

Also will be ordering some PC cream tonight. Gnc has some on their website, but states that it isn't available in CaliforniaAngry so don't know what's up with that. Amazon to the rescue!!

I think I'll go ahead and take some measurements tonight as well just so I know what I'm starting with at the beginning of my PM program. I'll keep you lovely ladies updated!!

Oi! You're in Cali?! DON'T waste your money. Your PC will most likely be seized as it enters California.

I don't really know what to tell you... But Cali is being retarded on this one.

GNC was just being nice by refusing to even sell it to you, honestly.

Seriously?!? Damn it, already ordered it. Do you know why they would do that?

(08-04-2013, 04:13 AM)CRenee7855 Wrote:  Seriously?!? Damn it, already ordered it. Do you know why they would do that?

I think it somehow made California's entirely too large list of "things that cause cancer so we should ban them!". Even though the most ubiquitous cancer agents are all over the place there...

So. That's the "official" reason, I think. The real reason? Who the heck knows? California has always had some really strange supplement laws.

EDIT: And OUCH! Well, I hope you get lucky then and they don't inspect your package too closely and it slips through... Where in Cali are you? Can you easily slip across a border and go to a health supplement store brick and mortar style? They carry it in-stores at those places in states that don't ban it... (looking at Cali). Or have a friend in another state order it for you and you slip across and pick it up *nods*. I have a sister in Michigan and I've used that trick to get things that Ohio is silly about.

(08-04-2013, 07:05 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(08-04-2013, 04:13 AM)CRenee7855 Wrote:  Seriously?!? Damn it, already ordered it. Do you know why they would do that?

I think it somehow made California's entirely too large list of "things that cause cancer so we should ban them!". Even though the most ubiquitous cancer agents are all over the place there...

So. That's the "official" reason, I think. The real reason? Who the heck knows? California has always had some really strange supplement laws.

EDIT: And OUCH! Well, I hope you get lucky then and they don't inspect your package too closely and it slips through... Where in Cali are you? Can you easily slip across a border and go to a health supplement store brick and mortar style? They carry it in-stores at those places in states that don't ban it... (looking at Cali). Or have a friend in another state order it for you and you slip across and pick it up *nods*. I have a sister in Michigan and I've used that trick to get things that Ohio is silly about.

Lol brick and mortar style!! I'm in Northern Cali- little north of Sacramento, so no quick runs to the border from me. I've never heard of packages being searched like that, but we'll see. If I can get t then I'll have to buy some menopausal cream that has more additives. Read that they sell some at CVS and Walgreens. This sucks! Cali has the dumbest rules!! Lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon