Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Carrie's "KISS KISS" Plan...

I stopped PC, and think I will only be using it from now on when I start to feel some estrogen dominance coming on. All feelings of growth stopped after just a few days of using the creamSad

Tomorrow I'll be stopping my PM- it'll be my three week Mark- and starting FG. Probably a high dose since I've already been on PM all month, so 36-4200 mgs a day along with my maca, SP- which I realized was the wrong one. It's dry form with extra herbs dang it- and calcium. I still take the hair skin and nails, just not three times a day. Those pills are HUGE lol.

Supposed to get my monthly Tuesday, so we'll see if the PM has messed up my cycle. My breasts feel better, slightly fuller and a little larger. They're very bottom heavy, even for how little they are, but I notice a difference when I massage or cup themBig Grin so I'm happy. If they would fill out and perk up, even if they don't grow multiple cup sizes, I'll be super stokedTongue

A quick update!!

Started my PM two days ago. Just taking the PM, calcium and Maca twice daily now. I do take my SP. when I remember- 2 before lunch, but it's definitely not everyday lol. I KNOW my itty bitties are growing! I can feel te tingles more without the PC cream, and when I wash or massage- which I'm totally slacking on- they are fuller and bigger. Not a complete noticeable change when you look at me, but my bras do fit better- they're stretched out and in serious need of upgrades- and I feel the change. Exciting!!

Okay, off to get ready for the gym!!Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon