Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

liquid from smaller breast!!!

Hi Guys!!!

i have observed transparent liquid coming out of my smaller breast during massage....it starts to ooze out like after 4-5 minutes of very soft massage....and i stop massaging....
has anyone else experienced this?? is it okay...should i continue massaging or should i stop it altogether...

Thanks!!

this sounds like the beginning stages of lactation.

do no be alarmed this does not mean your pregnant or anything as lactation can be induced without pregnancy.

the most common massage for expressing milk is called the marmot technic.

this is just your breasts reacting naturally to the attention you have been giving them. think of it as your breasts giving you a reward for all the love and care you have given them.

Hey there. That same exact thing happened to me during the end of my first month on herbs. It scared me a bit . Who wants leaky boobs! I changed up my massage -staying away from the nipple seemed to help me. No more problems with that anymore.Smile

(03-07-2013, 01:38 PM)eun kyung choi Wrote:  Who wants leaky boobs!

lots of women want "leaky" boobs.

ANR or adult nursing relationships are starting to make a comeback. it provides so many benefits including a stronger relationship and improved stimulation.

don't freak out until you know what your freaking out about. do some research.

I guess you are right Andyo. You have pointed out reasons that have never crossed my mind. Personally, I do not want mine too leak.
ThanksBig Grin

you took that better than expected.

if there's ever any questions don't hesitate to ask.

we only grow from learning and we only learn by asking.

Prolactin is released when you message your breasts. Prolactin is responsible for milk production when preggers. Like mentioned above, doesn't mean your pregnant, you're just getting the hormones flowing. Smile

(30-03-2013, 09:06 AM)Virgina Wrote:  Hi Guys!!!

i have observed transparent liquid coming out of my smaller breast during massage....it starts to ooze out like after 4-5 minutes of very soft massage....and i stop massaging....
has anyone else experienced this?? is it okay...should i continue massaging or should i stop it altogether...

Thanks!!

if it keeps up, see a doc. Sometimes women have high prolactin levels. You can have prolactinemia.
If that is so, time for some comprehensive hormone tests. I lactated a bit and laid off all massaging and it subsided thankfully.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon