Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where can I find cups that are narrow in width?

The cups that i've been using for pumping are too wide. They are pumping in skin that isn't part of my actual breasts and it leaves my breasts flat again when I take the cups off because they arn't exactly "pulling" on my breats, but mostly the skin around them... (It's hard to explain)

But i think that the best solution for this would be to find cups that are the same length but that are a lot more narrow....does anyone know where i could find some?

Thank You for the help, I appreciate it Smile

By the way, i'm using the Noogleberry system.

(25-03-2013, 10:36 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  The cups that i've been using for pumping are too wide. They are pumping in skin that isn't part of my actual breasts and it leaves my breasts flat again when I take the cups off because they arn't exactly "pulling" on my breats, but mostly the skin around them... (It's hard to explain)

But i think that the best solution for this would be to find cups that are the same length but that are a lot more narrow....does anyone know where i could find some?

Did not mention what size cups your using now. Extra Small is the smallest that Noogleberry sells. You might contact Noogleberry for further advice: sales@noogleberry.com

(25-03-2013, 10:43 PM)JanetCD Wrote:  
(25-03-2013, 10:36 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  The cups that i've been using for pumping are too wide. They are pumping in skin that isn't part of my actual breasts and it leaves my breasts flat again when I take the cups off because they arn't exactly "pulling" on my breats, but mostly the skin around them... (It's hard to explain)

Did not mention what size cups your using now. Extra Small is the smallest that Noogleberry sells. You might contact Noogleberry for further advice: sales@noogleberry.com

I'm using the medium ones..

(26-03-2013, 10:47 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  

Contact Noogleberry at the email listed for further advice.

(27-03-2013, 02:25 PM)JanetCD Wrote:  
(26-03-2013, 10:47 PM)lil_babyxoxo Wrote:  

Contact Noogleberry at the email listed for further advice.

Thanks !

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon