Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Starting on Fenugreek :)

Hey guys, i'm very new to NBE and this forum.
I'm from Australia and as like everyone else here, i'm not satisfied with my breasts.
I started puberty very young at about 11 years old, and my boobs grew like there was no tomorrow and they haven't grew in size since grade 7. I currently fit into a 10B (By Australian standards) but i don't completely fill out all of those sized bras..

* 165 cm - 5.4"
*48-50kg - 108 pounds
*10B

i don't really have a "program" at the moment i'm just taking the recommended amount of Fenugreek daily (1000 mg - 3x a day.. AFTER OR BEFORE MEALS, does this matter ?)

iv'e only been on Fenugreek for about 4 days and as iv'e read before; this type of herb can really give me some good growth.
GOAL- a full C-D cup, not picky on the exact size

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, hopefully i can stay on this long enough to see visible and sustainable results !

i'm going to start using this thread as an online diary, where people can give advice if they choose Smile

It's been less than a week but i'm excited to see the long term results of Fenugreek.
i thought my left breast was smaller than my right the other night but that could be my imagination so iv'e decided to measure them because i don't have a starting measurement other than my bra size D:

Measurements- ( may not be precise because i don't have a tapestry measure )
under bust- 61cm
Across the nipples- 76cm
Horizontal-
Diameter of Left- 16cm
Diameter of Right- 16cm

These are just so i can keep track of my progress, after this month i may start taking saw palmetto as iv'e only heard good things about it Smile
im also going on bc pills because i need them, im not sure if this will help or hinder progress, ive heard both D:

Hi! I'm not familiar with the way you guys measure your bra size but I've been taking Fenugreek Seed 2x 610mg 3 times a day. Sometimes with a meal and sometimes without. After about 7 or 8 days I began to feel breast tenderness and they began to feel mushy. Then as the tenderness increased, my breast began to feel fuller. I think as long as you feel tenderness, it's working. I've read that it does take several months to see a change in size. I have been recording my size for 7 weeks and still no change but they do feel heavier and are still tender. I also take Maca Root and massage with Flaxseed oil nightly. Good luck with your program.

Hey Smile
it's actually my first week on Fenugreek today, and i can't feel any changes at all ! they don't feel tender or heavy or mushy, but i guess it all just takes time

im getting sick of taking capsules 3x a day though, i wonder if there's another way of getting the intake without having to pop pills?
Smile

LOL yeah I know. You have to kind of forget the fact that you are taking them for breast growth so you won't be so anxious to see results. That's how I have to do myself.

It's been a week since posting so i thought i might do a little update

i haven't taken any measurements because i don't want to be discouraged when the tape measure says i haven't grown Smile

one of my boobs looks smaller than the other but that could be because one has a smaller nipple than the other one, and the one with the smaller nipple is the breast that seems smaller

i have started to massage with flax seed oil, i tried researching a bit about it on here but i couldn't really find anything on it. i did find that flax seed oil has something called Phytoestrogens in it which mimics estrogen.

i haven't been consistent with the massage as i haven't been home enough over the last weekend.
hopefully i can get a massage (1 x 10 minutes ) each night .

Does anyone know if sleeping with a bra hinders or helps progress ?
i know there are myths out there surrounding the topic and personally i dont think it really matters, but ive read that it may stop the blood flow to the breast which then makes it hard for the oil or herbs to get to where they need to go. :S

Oh wow, hi sonja,

Well, welcome onboard to the NBE forums.
Do read more as you definitely have a lot of reading to do and be cautious with strong herbs like PM(Pueraria mirifica) and PC(Progesterone cream) as both are very potent. You wouldn't want to take them unless you know your body well enough.

This will be a very good starting point. Smile
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11641

And this is a test to find out if you are estrogen or progesterone dominant
http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

Reaaaaaad~ and have fun! Big Grin

oh wow thankyou Smile

ive been reading so much, even if its not about what im doing this forum is so interesting.
its nice knowing that for the most part, nbe actually works for most people.It gives a little bit of hope to the people like me who think going under the knife would be the very last option to take.

At least with Natural Breast Enhancement, its all natural !!

Next week i will have been on FG for 1 month and i would have been massaging for about 2 weeks inconsistently - nightly.

ive just started using two capsules of flax seed oil for my breasts. 1 for each boob hopefully this encourages more growth as each breast is getting more oil which then soaks in over-night.

i massage outwards from the bottom, towards the arm-pit then up to the face and around towards the opposite breast.. hopefully this is the correct version of massage for growth !

i have also gained weight, not sure if that's just from my bad eating habits or from the FG.

i guess ill post measurements up next week or so Smile

i also went to go buy Saw Palmetto the other day but it was in the men's health section and was embarrassed about taking it to the counter, and SP is actually more expensive than i thought.

i asked one of the chemist workers if they had ever heard about it being good for women's health and they said no.. looks like no SP for me even though i would like to see if it helps me out or not.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon