Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My new program for after pm break!

Okay So,

i am still cleansing and I have deflated a bit like a while back. But no worries there, because today I went bra shopping and it was good! I barely fit bras unless they came out of the junior section or stores for petite women online. I just went to Target today though and picked up some 32's from from the girls section ( Yes, but they are cute and actually fit me, aint no shame in my gameWink

Even though I got the same size, I fill them out now! I mean, I have cleavage now, in all of them! Yayy! I am quite proudSmile I havent gone up like cup sizes or anything, but I am still very happy about this progress, also because it means that I did grow a bit from my experimental program. I am still on a cleansing break and will continue or another week or so. I want my receptors to be oh so fresh and ready for my new program.

(09-04-2013, 08:48 PM)MistressGeorge Wrote:  I used to say that I will never massage diligently, too much work and time! Look at me now: I am looking for a rj skin cream to massage as I type.

That's funny, I thought the same! But I'm massaging now too and after two weeks I already notice more roundness. Not growth really, but less "pointy" more full on the bottom. Eh, live and learn I guess.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon