Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE for pear shaped body

Hi all!

I was wondering if anyone had seen results using NBE and has a pear shaped body. If so, what herbs have you been using?

Right now my current routine: 3 (610mg) X Fenugreek and massage morning and night with red clover and baby oil.

My body measurements are 33 1/2 (32B) - 24 - 38 and I dont want my hips / butt to too much bigger Sad Any suggestions?

Hi, I am new here as well but have been reading the forums for awhile. Anyways I am also pear shaped and iv only been on my herbal routine now for almost a month, i cant really say how much iv grown because before my period i was almost 35 inches and now that im on my period its gone down to about 33 1/2 . I started out at about 33 inches. so anyways I did notice though that I am fuller and getting more sore. so so far it is working and I have a pear shaped body. Im taking herbs from greenbush. I take 8 capsuls from them and there is 190 mg of fenugreek, 190 mg wild yam and 190 mg of saw palmetto. I also try to massage as much as I can but usually forget to. Good luck!

I could be totally mistaken but I'm sure I read somewhere that herbs tend to 'stick' to your already fatty places - which might not be good news for pear shapes! I'm also pear shaped and have had success with BB pills, which are a form of bovine ovary. I'm attempting to turn from a pear to an hour glass!!

My hips and butt haven't grown any bigger, but my bust has by a couple of inches.

Hey babydoll!!!

I am also very very pear shaped Sad i cant say much about the herbs as i havent taken any except flax which in my experience did not increase my hip size....
however i had read a post by someone (im so sorry i cant remember by who) which was very informative about pear shaped bodies.... the post had a link to another site which stated that manganese is an anti pear shaped mineral...i guess if you google it you will find it.....it said that manganese is found in (this is what i kept in mind cos these are available and known to me) nuts,seeds,whole grain cereals,green leafy vegetables,maple syrup,spinach,garlic,strawberries,cloves,cinnamon,thyme,peppermint, turmeric,etc....and i remember from her post that she had started to see a difference after she started one of the items mentioned in the list which was spelt or something like that, i cant remember exactly cos i dont know what that is....

hope this helps....Smile Good luck...

Hello!

From what I have found in my research, a pear-shaped is generally a cause of estrogen dominance, so you may want to add some progesterone cream into your regime, 2nd half of your cycle. If you don't want the cream, adding wild yam would be good (many pc creams are made of wild yam extract).

This fits what I have experienced on my own, when taking PM (estrogen) I noticed my butt/hips/lower back getting itchy (Skin stretching --> growth) .

The high-manganese diet sounds promising too

Good luck!
Thumbs Down 

Thanks for your replies!

I have done some research and also found that pear shaped bodies are generally estrogen dominant. I already purchased wonderup so i'm going to give it a go. I'm looking into adding PC durring the second half of my cycle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon