Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my test results!! advice/suggestions for new plan

Hey all!!!

Got my hormones tested as all the senior members here suggest to get that done before starting NBE. And the results show i have normal estradiol and low progestrone. Got only those two tested cos its costing too much and couldnt afford getting all the hormones tested...

The lab report says
estradiol - 46.85pg/ML
progestrone - 0.09 ng/ML

This is as on day 5 of my cycle...

My very simple plan is to take 1tsp powdered turmeric and 2tsp fennel powder.

what do you guys think...I dont have access to a lot of herbs...

A few questions that i have..
-I am scared to use Progestrone cream cos it doesnt suit everybody....i dont know if the creams we get here are good either.Should i still go ahead and take a chance with it cos it may be good for booby growth in my case???

- Earlier i grew on taking flax seeds internally. So is it because flax seeds block estrogen receptor sites or because it is a phytoestrogen cos if thats the case then i probably can take other phytoestrogens too in order to grow or should i avoid them completely as i am progestrone defficient???

-I had read somewhere Wahaika suggesting someone to take fennel tea and not the seeds. I wonder if that is case specific or is it generally better to take fennel tea???

- Can i take FG powder?? or should i only stick to using it in booby batter???

- Are my planned dosages for turmeric and fennel ok,as in , not too low or high???

Guys let me know what you think...any advice or suggestions, tips will be highly appreciated....Smile

Thank you Smile

(15-03-2013, 05:41 PM)Virgina Wrote:  - Earlier i grew on taking flax seeds internally. So is it because flax seeds block estrogen receptor sites or because it is a phytoestrogen cos if thats the case then i probably can take other phytoestrogens too in order to grow or should i avoid them completely as i am progestrone defficient???

Hi Virginia,

I cannot answer all of your questions because I am relatively new to NBE as well, but I CAN clarify the above question about phytoestrogens and flax seeds/oil.

There are phytoestrogens that cause estrogenic effects and those that have antiestrogenic effects. Flax would be of the latter, which is probably why you grew from them. So, basically it is just a matter of finding out which phytoestrogens act LIKE estrogens, and which ones only BLOCK them and inhibit them. So yes, you can take other phytoestrogens, but you need to know which ones will help you and which ones will hinder you.

I hope this helped.

Hey Timarie,

Thanks for the info....NBE is very confusing....Huh

Since i was low on progestrone, i started turmeric which is supposed to increase progestrone levels.....started taking on day 10 of cycle but somehow i ended up losing 1 inch!!!!! i dont know why??? all the growth i got previously from flax is gone!!!!!! boo hooo....although i had stopped taking flax for the past 4 months, the growth had stayed....but now i am back to 30.5"SadSadSadSad

The only other thing that i did differently is i started taking aloe vera juice.....otherwise my diet is still the same....

still continuing the turmeric though...dont know what to do.....cant get wild yam....can maybe try sweet potato but i dont know if it will have the same effect.....and have to incorporate fennel seeds in my routine...

idk....will have to keep experimenting i guess.....i am so angry and sad AngrySad

Hi Virginia, I have the same readings as you: normal estrogen and low progesterone. After much reading of the forum and searching online, I've decided to use a USP progesterone cream during luteal phase for about 12.days, to reduce the huge gap between both hormones. I prefer not to introduce too many variables at the same time so that it'll be easier to troubleshoot if something goes wrong. That could take longer but I'm more cautious by nature. Smile If all goes well, I will add PM.

Let us know how it goes and all the best.

Thanks Rubric!!!!

Though the boobage is still the same today, noticed the bloating in my stomach reducing quite considerably.

measurements

over breast 31 (31 earlier)
across breast 30.6 (31.5)
below 26.5 (27.5)
waist 25.5 (26.5)
butt 36.3 (36.5)
hips 36.9 (37)

continuing turmeric to ensure if loss is indeed due to it and to give it some time.wondering if i should have started turmeric in luteal phase.will try that in the next cycle.couldnt resist starting flax again cos it had given me good results earlier.only problem with it is insomnia...should confirm that too...whether my sleep problems are due to flax at all..hoping not...will update results...

I continued turmeric even though i had lost 1" due to it...however as my next cycle was approaching, i started to notice slight increase of 1/2" which keeps fluctuating....today is day 2 of cycle 2...boobs are at 31".....flow seems alright till now....since taking turmeric headache is gone......Smile

will continue with turmeric in luteal phase.....i am wondering if i should take it even in follicular phase cos i have low progestrone even in follicular phase....vitex?? Huh i dont know....tibetan said it may induce lactation....dont want that...already some liquid is coming out of smaller breast....Sad

i need a plan by tomorrow...Dodgy

(30-03-2013, 09:37 AM)Virgina Wrote:  I continued turmeric even though i had lost 1" due to it...however as my next cycle was approaching, i started to notice slight increase of 1/2" which keeps fluctuating....today is day 2 of cycle 2...boobs are at 31".....flow seems alright till now....since taking turmeric headache is gone......Smile

will continue with turmeric in luteal phase.....i am wondering if i should take it even in follicular phase cos i have low progestrone even in follicular phase....vitex?? Huh i dont know....tibetan said it may induce lactation....dont want that...already some liquid is coming out of smaller breast....Sad

i need a plan by tomorrow...Dodgy

Hey hunBig Grin if I were you. I would take my progesterone type herb one whole cycle . Then from then on, the last half of the cycle should do it. Then test again three months later to see if it took effect.

Thanks Tibetan for the advice!!! Smile

Soooo here's the plan........

will take turmeric throughout the cycle starting tomorrow, day 6 of cycle.....that ends the story of progestrone type herb...

for the estrogenic herbs during follicular phase, will take ground lotus seeds and flax seeds.....these flax seeds are turning out to be a major nightmare for me....cant leave them, cant take them....
did i mention....after i started flax seeds last cycle, within a week my insomnia started again and i also feel dizzy when i turn my head while sleepin Sad i dont know if its flax or my vertigo.....but flax does give me a very good growth.....
So i thought i should try this out...take flax for 2 days and then stop for 2 days and so on.....
this is until am able to find a way to get some better herbs....or maybe i may not need them at all Big Grin

Today is day 8 of cycle 2 and third day on turmeric after break of 4 days...started turmeric in the last cycle just before luteal phase.....

in these 3 days on turmeric boobs shrank 1/2" again.....turmeric is deflating my boobs like crazy......but i am progestrone deficient Huh it should work for me.....anyways still continuing it....

However the curve of my waist has become more defined and i am enjoying that Big Grin.....stomach is getting flatter like crazy.....and i am enjoying that too Big Grin add to that no headaches Big Grin
Maybe i should add some strong estrogenic herb (other than lotus seeds) to counter the effects of turmeric on breasts....cos i am borderline estrogen and low progestrone....

should i continue to concentrate on getting my P levels normal and only then go for increasing estrogen to avoid estrogen dominance or can i try to increase estrogen simultaneously by taking something stronger like PM??? Huh Guys what is your opinion on this!!!

update

i hate turmeric!!!! my breasts have stayed deflated at 30.5" (0.5 fluctuating) since i started turmeric.....and i dont want to take it but then as soon as i stop, my headache returns....with turmeric i have no headache, no blurred vision, no bloating......i do feel some throbbing in the breast but thats happening very rarely....maybe i should increase the dose....but i am already taking 1/2tsp Huh

today is day 23.....planning to finish this cycle and then go for PC in the next cycle.....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon