Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Brava_Tania program: 12 weeks on Brava smartbox + airlock

Dear Tiana,

Thanks a lot for taking the picture, so if you do the pantyliner, you do use filter or do not use filter?

It is good invention, do you meant that:
- after pumping with smartbox, you take the smartbox out, and suck the air with your mouth to get more pressure?
- After sucking the air out with your mouth, you put the smartbox back again.
- Do you lock the airlock during the suction?
- Do you inhale the air at night when you are sleeping? or only the at the point you are putting on the dome?

- Some one say if the suction inside the dome is too much, and you connect the smartbox, and then it may damage your smartbox, how do you think?

Thank you & Have a nice day

Hi, DreamCcup, I will reply in messages.

I've lost 5 kg recently, so my breasts seems not to grow. I would like to post the progress, to keep girls motivated that Brava is working: really moderate, sometimes painful but working...

This is my progress so far 16 weeks (well, almost 16 weeks)
[Image: 4month_comparison_left_view.jpg]

Wow... this is amazing, thanks for posting the pictures. you take all the pictures how many hours after removed the dome?

Are your results swelling or actual breast growth and how many hours per day are you using the brava. Thanks and your looking great!!!

Hi, thanks for good words. I'm making photos after 8 - 14 hours after taking off the Brava domes. Basically, before putting them on for next session. Each 6th day of my monthly cycle. According to my diary I'm wearing it 106 days (not counting first week of accommodation), average hours 15 hours a day. Since I'm working 4 days a week and I have approx 3 days to wear the system all day round.

I think growth could be much more successful if I wouldn't turn raw vegetarian last month and not started summer sports activities. Since now I lost 5 kg of weight... but I'm not feeling sorry for being more healthy, just pity that breasts are not growing fast...

I do not know if I will keep my growth after finishing wearing the system. I really hope that I will still keep at least inch or two *fingers crossed*

Huge difference, congrats on the growth I'm not sure if I would be dedicated enough for brava!

wow congrats ! Smile i need to find a pump :| lol

looks great!! I did brava for 7 weeks and had to stop from skin rashes. So I know what your going through. Good luck and happy healthy growing.

As girls were asking regarding how exactly I'm combining airlock and smartbox. Here is a detailed question+answer:

------------------------
Q: after pumping with smartbox, you take the smartbox out, and suck the air with your mouth to get more pressure?
A: yes, you are right.
Q: After sucking the air out with your mouth, you put the smartbox back again.
A: Yes, this is also right. Put smartbox back again, turn it on, and then unlocking the airlock. So the smartbox would check the pressure in case it will gradually fall down in couple of hours.
Q: Do you lock the airlock during the suction?
A: no, my airlock is not locked. almost all the time it is unlocked. I lock it only when I'm inhaling the air, to start with higher pressure then just smartbox.
Q: Do you inhale the air at night when you are sleeping? or only the at the point you are putting on the dome?
A: I inhale few times at evening, after putting domes on. then another time - before going to sleep.
Q: Some one say if the suction inside the dome is too much, and you connect the smartbox, and then it may damage your smartbox, how do you think?
A: the smartbox has a measurement tool, to check if the pressure is not lower the 15mph (or smth like this, read details in their brochure). it is not breaking if the pressure is higher. And also, I'm not making it alot higher, so not to damage my skin and breast. I'm just adding pressure to have a faster start.
------------------------

P.S. peachlai, I would like to sent this instruction to you via "private messages" but you are not allowed to receive messages. maybe because you are newbie and haven't posted anything....

Ur progress is amazing n inspiring. I was going to
Buy brava pretty soon, but Ur progress motivated me even more. Congrats in Ur success

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon