Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NakedVenus bio and nbe program ** Already Grew .5" in 2 Weeks**

@Charii
Hey thanks for the shout out Girly! Very much appreciated! I'm happy that I can help clarify a little in my progress in nbe. Cheers Women!

Update: 4/08/13
WAITING...STILL! HuhSadDodgy

Not received Ovary Beef Natural Glandulars Yet!!!UUUhhhgggGG! So I bought a bottle from Amazon and should arrive before the 12th.
4/06 I got the deer placenta in the mail, Yeaeeh! Tongue

So meanwhile I been taking the ovarian complex, even though I said I would Wait till I got the Bovine Ovary caps. I couldn't wait any longer...

I've been taking them since 4/03 consistently 4x/day. So that's 400mg ovarian tissue, 400mg uterus tissue and 40mg of pituitary. Total of 840mg

Started 4/06 on the deer placenta pill 1x/day. 4900mg/day

**I measured this morning and I gained .3'' across nipple!!! That feels good for waiting sooo long on these dang pills it feels like! Nice'n round, warm and jelly-like. Just the way I like'um! Big Grin

I've been reading more of Emily Loretta's Program and considering changing topicals.Blush I've been using Equate's off brand Muscle Rub which has been surprisingly working for not having methyl salicylate and very little menthol, like 2.6% So I figure I'll go into town tomorrow and get a 8% Menthol and 30% Methyl Salicylate MR that is suggested for use, so I'll buy something like Bengay or IcyHot.

**Also before when I used Bountiful Breast in '08 I used Breast Actives cream as a topical back when I didn't know anything about PM or even that it was in that cream!! Rolleyes
I read a lot about why you Shouldn't mix these two together but I had great results last time sooooo I'm going in the danger zone and just bought Booby Stacked on Amazon till I have more money to make my own solution I guess.

Update 4/09/13
OMG!! Just wanted to state this:

**Officially 31.5'' Bust!!!! Hip Hip Hooray!
Gained 1 INCH in 54 days!! Really!! So like 2 months!! WOOHOOoo!Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

I Thought I should just measure myself all over again

Height: 5'3 1/2'' thought I was 5'4'' Dang Rolleyes
weight: 105lbs still... which I am happy with. Body looks healthy
So currently I'm at
above bust: 30.5'' Gained .5'' Big Grin
at nipple: 31.5'' Gained 1'' Big Grin
below bust: 27.5''
waist: 23.7''
hips:28''
Butt: 33'' *Lost .5 inches? Geesh I don't really know

*Also been dry brushing the boobs and everywhere else! It works!
Always brush towards the heart, exfoliates, aids in detox for the lymphatics system and helps circulate, like what Emily said

* And yes I've been using Fenugreek as a topical solution even though I said I wouldn't, cause supposedly it's not recommended to mix with BO. But I been doing it anyways (Topically Only). I started when I was waiting for BO pills to arrive.

** I will switch over to Flax seed oil for a base as soon as I get it
The contents of this topical are: ( which are varied)
4oz bottle
*1 oz of Vit E jason 5,000iu
*1 oz apricot oil
*1 oz castor oil
*2 tbs. Fenugreek seeds
*2 droppers full from Fenugreek tincture
*1 dropper of SP tincture
*1 dropper full from horse chestnut tincture - for spider veins
*couple squirts of organic MSM cream with aloe - SunFood, OptiMSM brand with has: MSM 12%, aloe extract 200:1 ratio, green tea, turmeric, arnica, ginger root, peppermint leaf, menthol crystals
*A few drops of eucalyptus/ylang ylang/ ginger essential oil
* and a few squirts of this Aubrey brand organic massage oil with spearmint and rosemary leaf extract with grape and sunflower seed oil

* I've Been using Emerita Response topical sexual arousal cream for my breasts too, I thought it was worth a try like the MR. Used it for 6 days, I started to feel deep tingling and slight deep iching from it yesterday.

** Booby Stacked should arrive between the 11th and 16th!! so excited!

**JUNE 1STBig Grin is my GOAL to reach 32.5'' across!Big Grin I can do it!!***

Update: 4/25/13
I Gained!! I Gained!!Big GrinBig Grin

I gained ANOTHER .5'' across my nipple since 4/19. So Now I am 32'' across!!Big Grin 10 DAYS! Weird but I started my period on the 14th so I figure that's why they grew!

So my New GOAL is 33'' across by JUNE 1ST!! Cool Instead of 32.5'' oh well that's in 36 days! kinda Tight but I Dream BIG!!

*Booby Stacked cream came on the 15th, I use it 2x per day
*Also received ovary glandular on the 13th, I take 2x/ morning and 3x/ night, 1250mg total. I might lower this to 1000mg a day
*Ovarian complex with pituitary 1 morning and 1 at night 440mg a day
*Deer Placenta, 4900mg 1x per day
*Calcium 1200mg per day
*MSM 3.6 grams per day
*Vit C 1.3 gram per day
*Omega 3 with mostly EPA at 665mg
*Thyromin aka l-tyrosine with other extracts, 879mg 1 per day
* SP just experimenting 640mg per day
* Maca 1000mg per day
50 fl oz water
50 grams of veggie protein, hemp, greens, sprouted protein mixes/shakes and I also eat dairy with eggs as well
* special Boobie Batter with FSO base, 2x per day with dry brushing, lately it's been 5-10 minute massages
*MR
Also been getting into Blake talks and some other hypnosis stuff too!!

Update:5/04/13
Freaking Out to Much! NOT GOOD

so I've been doing my regimen habitually. I measured myself this morning at:

Over bust: 31'' so a .5'' GainWink
Bust: 32.2'' so a .2'' GainWink It doesn't feel like swelling so much, more jellylike, squishy and achy/stiff in the morning after messaging the night before. Good sign I believe
*Here's the KICKER!
Under: 29'' like 1.5'' Gain!?! WHAT! Whoa NO! UUhhhggg!!!?? Huh

SO, I weighed myself and I gained 5 lbs!!! NOT COOL Dodgy It's been 20 days since my last period so I hope, I HOPE it's water weight! I here you can possibly gain weight with BO and I don't want THIS to be what's happening....omgeesh! Sad

hey NakedVenus, that's the reason why I haven't gone down the BO route. I'm very petite framed and my body suits the size it is because at 5ft2 I look huge if I get bulky or muscular. I am in the minority probably but I do not like a big backside or waist not on me anyway.
I am noogling in the hope that ONLY my boobs grow.

(05-05-2013, 05:22 AM)NakedVenus Wrote:  Update:5/04/13

Bust: 32.2'' so a .2'' GainWink It doesn't feel like swelling so much, more jellylike, squishy and achy/stiff in the morning after messaging the night before. Good sign I believe
*Here's the KICKER!

SO, I weighed myself and I gained 5 lbs!!! NOT COOL Dodgy It's been 20 days since my last period so I hope, I HOPE it's water weight! I here you can possibly gain weight with BO and I don't want THIS to be what's happening....omgeesh! Sad

Sorry to hear that, I read and did not see you consume extra protein shake, therefore, let's hope it was just water retainer?

I also have been on BO regime for 5+ wks, the only weight gain I have is at the belly area (too much protein drink before bedtime?) however my weight is the same. I indeed lost the fat in my butt. Maybe the diet does factor in this. I have a very high protein meal diet for years so gain weight for me is very hard, currently on Ensure Milk supplement as I want the extra fat to distribute to my breast.
-V

(05-05-2013, 12:55 PM)Babakins Wrote:  hey NakedVenus, that's the reason why I haven't gone down the BO route. I'm very petite framed and my body suits the size it is because at 5ft2 I look huge if I get bulky or muscular. I am in the minority probably but I do not like a big backside or waist not on me anyway.
I am noogling in the hope that ONLY my boobs grow.

(05-05-2013, 06:46 PM)CancerStrikes2 Wrote:  
(05-05-2013, 05:22 AM)NakedVenus Wrote:  Update:5/04/13

*Here's the KICKER!

Sorry to hear that, I read and did not see you consume extra protein shake, therefore, let's hope it was just water retainer?

I also have been on BO regime for 5+ wks, the only weight gain I have is at the belly area (too much protein drink before bedtime?) however my weight is the same. I indeed lost the fat in my butt. Maybe the diet does factor in this. I have a very high protein meal diet for years so gain weight for me is very hard, currently on Ensure Milk supplement as I want the extra fat to distribute to my breast.
-V

Thanks for your input Babakins!! I totally relate, I am too a petite shape and 5-10 lbs can be major! My friends that are guys of course like rounder squishy bums so I succumb to eat more with them, they say I could put on more weight for a bigger booty pop... I mean really I have a nice enough curve back there already, maybe smallish but Hot I thunked. I like the way it looks or had Looked. Now I am/feel bigger!Sad but the Problem I have Most with is my THIGHS when I Gain! WHY?? UuugghhDodgy How long have you been noggeling? Progress so far? I've been actually thinking about it a lot due to this fear of weight gain....

@CancerStrikes2, I've been reading here and there about not taking to much protein even with BO because of weight gain!?! I try to have at least 40g per day, It can be tough sometimes as a busy veggie head. I calculated that I could consume 48-68gms daily for weight of 105-110.

*Thanks!! Happy Boobie Growth to Us All!! And Blessing Our Beautiful Bodies!!

So! I did measure myself again this morning and my under bust went back DOWN to 28'' from 29''. When I measure my bust it reads differently each day so I can't tell yet where I'm at; though it's good! I can tell it's tighter...and I'm asking myself if I DID Really Gain Freakin "5 lbs of fat" in like 11 days? I think, maybe its been 13/14 Idk... I Feel Really Bloated, sometimes I look in the mirror and it totally makes my feel like I put on more weight!!! I see a difference in my butt and thighs though, UUuggghh! Not Good. I'm like pouting lately mainly about this, I hope it's not a side effect as well...this is like PMS x5 maybe haha. BUT I KNOW I haven't been as strict with my diet as I could be (besides routine) like bread...I need to stop it and cleanse!
So...
** I'm setting a GOAL for a Green Juice Fast the next 3 days with my supplement/protein shake routine!! (raw protein from garden of life brand, raw almond/coconut milk added spinach/kale/sprouted quinua) to get back down to 105 Quick as my monthly is around the corner!!!**

Thanks for the your support for this is really needed and appreciated.Big Grin

I think you are gaining some fat on you ass because of MACA, Maca is welll known of that. Good luck with your program and happy boobie growth to us all ...

(06-05-2013, 08:39 PM)PuccaMorocco Wrote:  I think you are gaining some fat on you ass because of MACA, Maca is welll known of that. Good luck with your program and happy boobie growth to us all ...

Haha! yeah this may definitely be the culprit here.Tongue I'll stay away from that for a while. I was putting Maca in my protein shakes... Trust me I'll lay it offRolleyes Thanks PuccaMorocco for your help!Cool

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon