Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Question about DIM in conjunction with PM?

Hi all, I've been browsing the forum for the past two weeks, learning so much, thank you all for sharing your experience and knowledge!

I'm figuring out where I intend to start, and I want to ask whether anyone on PM has used DIM as well, and if so, did it hinder your growth?

A bit of info about where I'm coming from:
The hormone test questions don't suggest that I am particularly deficient in either estrogen or progesterone - the only issue the results suggested was possible cortisol deficiency.
However since puberty I've had horrible periods with insane cramps, vomiting, and so on... It got a bit better in my early 30s but still more painful than my friends, and now I've started to get spotting about 5 days before my period.
I've been told the spotting and the huge cramps could both be caused by progesterone deficiency.

I want to try PM (topical) for breast growth, but I want to use that for days 3-13 say, then from day 15 start using progesterone gel to balance that side.
I'm also considering adding goats rue later.
Having just read up on DIM I was struck by the suggestion it can help your body use the positive effects of estrogen, while limiting the negative effects.

Can anyone comment? Many thanks, and Hi!

Nobody? Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon